Xherdan Shaqiri

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
SebastianBlue said:
El Mago said:
Does he have the potential to be better than Silva or Nasri ?

Or Navas?

Much of the forum seems to not believe in Jesus.

People dont rate him because he doesn't do stepovers. He's fantastic. Our leading assists maker last year.

Absolutely agree. Is he a Ronaldo or Neymar? No, of course not.

But, as you said, that is not his game. He is a quick, shifty, direct player who looks to setup his teammates and can cross it as well as anyone in the world. Oh, and his long passing skills aren't bad, either, just ask Sergio.

Supposedly surplus to requirements at Bayern, could he do a job on our left side as a different option to Nasri?

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
SebastianBlue said:
El Mago said:
Does he have the potential to be better than Silva or Nasri ?

Or Navas?

Much of the forum seems to not believe in Jesus.

People dont rate him because he doesn't do stepovers. He's fantastic. Our leading assists maker last year.
When you're set up by your teammates to be in position to make an assist as many times as we do for Navas, he should be our top assist man. He should have double the amount he has though, he's one of the most wasteful players around.

He's a cracking player. But I think he's looking to play week in week out and I'm not sure he would with us.

Young, fast, skilful winger. Gone to Inter on loan with future transfer fee of €15m.

Feels like we might have lost out.

Bottomless_Sailor said:
Young, fast, skilful winger. Gone to Inter on loan with future transfer fee of €15m.

Feels like we might have lost out.

I disagree, I think to get the best out of him you need to make him feel important and make him one of if not your key player, we cannot do that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.