Yaya-Keep or Sell?

Just posted this in twitter rumours, looks like Yaya returned out of shape to pre-season training...Sorry all but no excuse for this, new manager, new system...for 200k a week you come ready to work!

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 26m26 minutes ago
Pep Guardiola has Yaya Touré and Samir Nasri doing extra sessions because they are out of shape. [Guillem Balague on BBC Radio 5 Live]
Unprofessional, but then again not surprised if true

Am sure Tolmie mentioned he's on £12m a year wages! Surely let him go on a free as we then save on the wages alone as no one can afford to pay him and pay the wages he wants?

I'm with you mate....I'd let him go on a free as thats worth 12mil off our wages bill, even without a fee....we gotta move on from this circus, its the same very year....

We can't just tell him to bugger off as we would have to pay up the last year of his contract

I agree Karen...but letting someone have him on a free, would likely mean they could afford his wages, so we'd be able to get him off our books...

It is his wages that prevent anyone wanting him,he holds all the cards and knows we would have to pay him up

I agree...Yaya's wages are likely to be the problem and he holds all the cards and could easily just take the club for a ride this season and still walk home with 12mil in his back pocket...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.