Yaya-Keep or Sell?

I agree...Yaya's wages are likely to be the problem and he holds all the cards and could easily just take the club for a ride this season and still walk home with 12mil in his back pocket...

There are plenty who think he has been taking the club for a ride for some time now, and with an agent like Seluk as your mentor. anything is possible.

We have to let him go - even if we don't get any money for him.
I'm sad to say this, as he was a great player for us, and I mean great, but father time has caught up with him and he is now a liability in midfield when we are defending.

500.000k a week! 25M! Please be true! And why does Yaya wan't to play for Pep again? Hasn't he sold him once already.

Not sure about the decision to keep him. I thought this summer it was time for him to leave, have some fresh faces in midfield. Not his fault his legs are fading. What we've seen over the last few years is yaya being put in two man midfield which is suicidal. If pep plans to keep him and use him as city's alonso then it could work out for one more year.

So we have to rely on Gundogan staying fit all season... Fernando and Delph aren't just good enough at the highest level. Yaya just isn't reliable anymore, zero mobility and work rate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.