Yaya-Keep or Sell?

So we have to rely on Gundogan staying fit all season... Fernando and Delph aren't just good enough at the highest level. Yaya just isn't reliable anymore, zero mobility and work rate

The transfer window doesn't shut for six weeks yet.

The transfer window doesn't shut for six weeks yet.

are you aware of any other midfield targets.....is kroos a possibility and is there a plan b if we don't get him

Delph i just cant see fitting into a pep team..i just don't think he is good enough

yaya - wil pep revitalise him by building around him or playing him in a different role?

fernando - was getting better last season but again is he good enough to do what pep wants?

fernandihnio - class act.....think we will see more of what he is capable of under pep

for me we need one more central midfielder whether its roos or someone else

are you aware of any other midfield targets.....is kroos a possibility and is there a plan b if we don't get him

Delph i just cant see fitting into a pep team..i just don't think he is good enough

yaya - wil pep revitalise him by building around him or playing him in a different role?

fernando - was getting better last season but again is he good enough to do what pep wants?

fernandihnio - class act.....think we will see more of what he is capable of under pep

For me, we needed one more central mid last year but what you gonna do ?

All I know (from what I've been told) is that City have 3/4 targets for every position they want to strengthen. The primary targets for centre mid are Kroos or Thiago. No idea who they turn to after that if neither of those are attainable. Maybe they stick with Toure for another season. I only get told snippets.

All I know (from what I've been told) is that City have 3/4 targets for every position they want to strengthen. The primary targets for centre mid are Kroos or Thiago. No idea who they turn to after that if neither of those are attainable. Maybe they stick with Toure for another season. I only get told snippets.
This is interesting. For what it's worth , I'd stick with Yaya. (I know, shoot me).

cheers ric

guess when you are looking at transfers as big as this (in and out) it could go right to the wire.

Yaya's wages are a stumbling block but I wonder if in the event of another midfielder coming in would Yaya feel inclined to leave for less than he wants to?I guess what Im wondering is , does he want to play football and would his pride (especially at this stage in his career) see himself waste a year on the bench/not playing if he wasn't in Peps plans.

Jus the thinking out loud not looking for an answer

If you look at Bayern last season, they really didn't have a lot of options in the central midfield either. It was mostly between Thiago, Vidal and Alonso. These are good midfielders, but not like what Pep had at Barca. Thiago isn't as good as Xavi or Iniesta, Vidal is more like Dihno and not on the level passing wise and Alonso wasn't exactly quick and was getting on in age as well. He also used Lahm in the midfield. Pep knew his midfield wasn't quite at that level of the Barca players, but found other ways to play out from the back. He'd tuck in the fullbacks to flood the midfield and make the center backs play out to the wingers directly or over the top when possible. Pep's a smart guy and will know how to compensate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.