Yaya-Keep or Sell?

So if it's true that Madrid have given up on Pogba. Surely Kroos is out of the question? Could mean another season of Yaya :( And praying Gundogan doesn't get injured again. Which is almost as likely as Kompany staying fit for the whole season.

So if it's true that Madrid have given up on Pogba. Surely Kroos is out of the question? Could mean another season of Yaya :( And praying Gundogan doesn't get injured again. Which is almost as likely as Kompany staying fit for the whole season.

You could be right mate.....was hoping Yaya would move on this summer but I think, us signing Kroos was linked to Real signing Pogba...I was hoping we'd go after another midfield player this summer as Gundogan is going to be injured for the first month of the season and also going to miss the CL knockout round....

Did you know yaya was the only precious darling who was allowed to use mancinis personal masseur because he didn't want to go to the club one that everyone else used. Managers never tend to sub him when he's playing poorly. He is past his best years and although he has scored some huge goals in important games I think it would be nice to let him go now
My personal opinion , thanks for the fond and not so fond memories yaya

With only so many non homegrown slots would rather have used Yaya's on someone fully committed to the cause.

Squad seems pretty cramped with the players we're heavily linked to and none of ours aside from Zaba and Kolarov linked away?

At his best he is easily the most talented player I have ever seen in a City shirt. Happy to see if Pep can get him going again.

Sometimes I read comments about Yaya on here and if his name was missed off I'd think it was Bony posters were referring to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.