Yaya Toure apologises for accusing Guardiola of ‘having problems with Africans’

Fuck off dickhead I don't care what you think.
If you dont care what i think....then stop replying to my posts.ignore me.
I care...what you think.because if you think Yaya Toure is a dick ,or an arsehole off the pitch...i beg to differ Mr Nan.

In October 2013 Yata signed up to support the United Nations Environment Programme(UNEP)
He explained at the time..." Ivory Coasts national team is named the Elephants after these magnificent creatures that are so full of power and grace...yet in my country alone,there may be as few as 800 individuals left.Poaching threatens the very existence of the African Elephant, and if we do not act now,we could be looking at a future in which this iconic species is wiped out...

Earlier..in 2011...Toure,whilst signing a boot deal with Puma..insisted on reducing his fee in exchange for large amounts of football equipment to be distributed among West African children living in poverty.He wanted to give more children in the region,the chance to play football.

The above... is just a snippet.. of the the admirable off the field actions of the great man ,who left Africa to embark on a sucessful career across Europe..id invite you to study his career in some detail..from shining the shoes of tourists in his native Ivory coast...to learning to speak several languages,survive,and suceed at the highest level in Football,including the champions league,something we ve not managed yet...in my opinion, on the field,or off the field Yaya Toure deserves Respect..and less of the loose language which you chose to descibe the Great man.

I repeat..one of the Finest footballers i ever saw play the game..im really not interested in a few quotes whipped up by the media to inflict maximum damage to our club...from his agent...the name Yaya Toure is huge across the globe, and if one little fan with his inter me nan foolishness cant see it...

" i pity the fool"

If you dont care what i think....then stop replying to my posts.ignore me.
I care...what you think.because if you think Yaya Toure is a dick ,or an arsehole off the pitch...i beg to differ Mr Nan.

In October 2013 Yata signed up to support the United Nations Environment Programme(UNEP)
He explained at the time..." Ivory Coasts national team is named the Elephants after these magnificent creatures that are so full of power and grace...yet in my country alone,there may be as few as 800 individuals left.Poaching threatens the very existence of the African Elephant, and if we do not act now,we could be looking at a future in which this iconic species is wiped out...

Earlier..in 2011...Toure,whilst signing a boot deal with Puma..insisted on reducing his fee in exchange for large amounts of football equipment to be distributed among West African children living in poverty.He wanted to give more children in the region,the chance to play football.

The above... is just a snippet.. of the the admirable off the field actions of the great man ,who left Africa to embark on a sucessful career across Europe..id invite you to study his career in some detail..from shining the shoes of tourists in his native Ivory coast...to learning to speak several languages,survive,and suceed at the highest level in Football,including the champions league,something we ve not managed yet...in my opinion, on the field,or off the field Yaya Toure deserves Respect..and less of the loose language which you chose to descibe the Great man.

I repeat..one of the Finest footballers i ever saw play the game..im really not interested in a few quotes whipped up by the media to inflict maximum damage to our club...from his agent...the name Yaya Toure is huge across the globe, and if one little fan with his inter me nan foolishness cant see it...

" i pity the fool"
You're Dmitry Selyuk and I claim my £5.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.