Yaya Toure apologises for accusing Guardiola of ‘having problems with Africans’

These are not the kind of accusations you make when they are not true or just to apologise about later.
And it is perfectly possible to simultaneously believe that he was a magnificent player who did unsurpassable things for our team on the field on the one hand, and that he and his agent are miserable, selfish turds who treated the club despicably on the other.

I thought the ‘offended by everything’ tag was for the bindippers?

Yes he’s made mistakes, anyone in this thread blameless? Never dropped a bollock? Said something they regret?

His errors off the pitch do not detract from the absolute colossus he was on the pitch at a critical time in our history.

For me he is above all the other players that already have statues.

He’s had the guts to correct his mistakes and credit to him for that. No need for the cynicism take it at face value like we his misdemeanours.

Let those without sin cast the first stone.

On his day he was the best player on the planet, an absolute colossus. 2013/14 he was undoubtedly the best player in the world. Won us our first trophy in what seemed an eternity, effectively spearheading our success.
I'll always be thankful for that and how much joy he brought the fans. I also think he deserves a statue

So many amazing memories

Last edited:

Unplayable in the Pellegrini Title team and virtually won the said title on his own, a magnificent player, had his faults and huge ego but the same can be said for 99.9 % of players and players not fit to lace Yaya's boots.

And for this he deserves his place as one of our legends...

Yes he’s made mistakes, anyone in this thread blameless? Never dropped a bollock? Said something they regret?

His errors off the pitch do not detract from the absolute colossus he was on the pitch at a critical time in our history.

He’s had the guts to correct his mistakes and credit to him for that. No need for the cynicism take it at face value like we his misdemeanours.

Why’ve you bumped the thread for the first time in 9 months just to share that with us?

The blokes a **** but because he’s undoubtedly a great player you think accusing our manager of being racist should be brushed under the carpet? Bizarre

The blokes a **** but because he’s undoubtedly a great player you think accusing our manager of being racist should be brushed under the carpet? Bizarre
Phil Foden has cheated on his missus (as have a number of our squad!) and mother of his child. Jack Grealish crashed his car while drunk and was wearing one flip-flop and one trainer. John Stones is an anti-vaxxer. Benjamin Mendy…

If you went through every cunty thing anyone who’s ever played for us has done, there’d be nobody left who you wouldn’t be able to call a ****.

Yaya Touré just said some stupid things on a few occasions. Hardly worth diminishing his achievements and standing amongst our club and fanbase over.

dog-what.gif

Phil Foden has cheated on his missus (as have a number of our squad!) and mother of his child. Jack Grealish crashed his car while drunk and was wearing one flip-flop and one trainer. John Stones is an anti-vaxxer. Benjamin Mendy…

Who the fuck has suggested any of them deserve a statue?

Yaya was a ****. I don't know why there's any problem with saying it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.