Yaya Toure apologises for accusing Guardiola of ‘having problems with Africans’

Phil Foden has cheated on his missus (as have a number of our squad!) and mother of his child. Jack Grealish crashed his car while drunk and was wearing one flip-flop and one trainer. John Stones is an anti-vaxxer. Benjamin Mendy…

If you went through every cunty thing anyone who’s ever played for us has done, there’d be nobody left who you wouldn’t be able to call a ****.

Yaya Touré just said some stupid things on a few occasions. Hardly worth diminishing his achievements and standing amongst our club and fanbase over.
Not saying some of them aren’t dicks too(although highly doubt Stones is an anti vaxxer as you put it). Not expecting any of them to be saints but the amount of times Toure mouthed off about the club or was generally an absolute cock( his spiked Coca Cola etc just showed him to be a bit of prick. Falsely accusing our manager or anyone for that matter of racism is very low though by anyone standards.

Not dismissing his enormous achievements on the pitch for the club or his brilliance. Doesn’t mean City fans should be blind to the fact as a bloke he seems a right tosser though. His case probably not helped that he played alongside class acts on and off the pitch in Vinnie, Sergio and David.

I thought the ‘offended by everything’ tag was for the bindippers?

Yes he’s made mistakes, anyone in this thread blameless? Never dropped a bollock? Said something they regret?

His errors off the pitch do not detract from the absolute colossus he was on the pitch at a critical time in our history.

For me he is above all the other players that already have statues.

He’s had the guts to correct his mistakes and credit to him for that. No need for the cynicism take it at face value like we his misdemeanours.

Let those without sin throw the first Victoria Sponge cake.
Fixed it for you!

Phil Foden has cheated on his missus (as have a number of our squad!) and mother of his child. Jack Grealish crashed his car while drunk and was wearing one flip-flop and one trainer. John Stones is an anti-vaxxer. Benjamin Mendy…

If you went through every cunty thing anyone who’s ever played for us has done, there’d be nobody left who you wouldn’t be able to call a ****.

Yaya Touré just said some stupid things on a few occasions. Hardly worth diminishing his achievements and standing amongst our club and fanbase over.
Don't forget Milner - the boring cxnt...

wants a statue

Time's a healer for me.

I'd long forgotten about these comments, the birthday cake thing may take longer but it's hardly something that should ever cross a sane persons mind

Robbing carrick and dusting vidic to slot home to take us to the FA Cup final, blasting the winner against Stoke to end 35 trophyless years - unforgettable (And so many more). The 2nd best player I've seen for City. King Yaya

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.