Yaya Toure apologises

Yes you tit it was obvious what you were doing but instead of taking it to heart and getting pissy I lightheartedly turned it back on you.

You've been banging the drum that Seluk wasn't harming anything since the summer and before and so Pep playing him would justify what you've been saying for months.

Now you're faced with saying "wait and see" whilst everyone else and their dog can quite easily see that Seluk not apologising on the radio (and doing the opposite in fact) means that Pep will carry freezing Toure out. He's been very clear on the matter and only an idiot would think he'll be changing his mind on the matter now.

I know that.

I am still lighthearted & you as always, end up the cod, rather than the fisherman.

You should take up another hobby.

If the apology comes we shouldn't be too proud to accept it. It's a long season and he's an employee of the club. He can still be useful, either in a defensive role or as an attacking midfield for 20 mins here and there. Let's not cut off our nose to spite our face. His agent's still a prick.

Spot on. Couldn't put it any better myself.

(Not sure yet whether it is an apology though.)

Yaya will not sack his agent because of the financial recriminations Slimeball will have yaya tucked up like a kipper in his contract it will potentially cost millions to ditch the dickhead nut in reality his agent is causing that much damage to his career it is yaya who should be suing the prick Seluk for restraint of trade Slimeballs deragotory statements are preventing yaya earning to his full potential , win bonuses etc etc. The biggest downside of all this garbage is the limelight is now back on another controversy rather than the a football club that is making great strides to becoming the best in europe under Guardiola , if the club sacked yaya today for gross misconduct at least it would sever all ties and we can then see the pair of idiots in a court room in a few years time , he will soon be yesterdays news

When you looked at how the team came together after the Barca game and the love/support from the fans.....I think most of the team/us have moved on! Respect Yaya for what he's done in the past. Wonderful player and a legend but it isnt about whats happened this season....this has been coming for the last 2/3years with all the disrespect he/his agent has shown the club. The team and the direction of the club has moved on and Yaya isnt part of it. Why has it taken him 3 months to say sorry? Give me a break.....he knows if he doesnt get on the field, he not going to find a new team willing to pay him such a large salary.....There was no "misunderstanding" ....he disrespected the club and the fans! If Pep lets him back in the team, I will support him becuase he's a blue and respect what he's done for the club over the years but if Tuesday night showed us anything, it shouldnt the team has left Yaya behind and its time to move on.....Wish him all the best on his next move and respect him for the many wonderful moments but dont see him being part of our future.

I think that's unfair.

If anything, it indicates the opposite.
No, he's playing games with the club. He knows that his agent has said things that the club, through Pep, have asked for an apology for, and until that is received from the person who said it, he will not play.

Today, and somehow via the media first, he has made a halfhearted apology about "misunderstandings" and all that, only for his agent to come out and state quite the opposite. This stinks of an attempt to provoke the club into making a move by which Yaya can claim some sort of employment disagreement so he can move on.

Don't ever want to see his like at the club again, despite being one of the most influential and talented players we have had over the last few years.

No, he's playing games with the club. He knows that his agent has said things that the club, through Pep, have asked for an apology for, and until that is received from the person who said it, he will not play.

Today, and somehow via the media first, he has made a halfhearted apology about "misunderstandings" and all that, only for his agent to come out and state quite the opposite. This stinks of an attempt to provoke the club into making a move by which Yaya can claim some sort of employment disagreement so he can move on.

Don't ever want to see his like at the club again, despite being one of the most influential and talented players we have had over the last few years.

I very much doubt Yaya was expecting his agent to appear on the radio gobbing off, after assuring everybody only yesterday, that he wasn't going to talk about it anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.