Yaya Toure apologises

Total set up. Yaya issues a statement then DS happens to be available to go on Talk Shite! Thanks for the memories Yaya but the time has come to shut the door and turn the lights off on your way out. Had you bothered to put a shift in over the last 18 months fans may have been forgiving but you didn't and this season you have just become a laughing stock

How can it be orchestrated? Yaya apologises to the club and players unreservedly for him and his representatives and then Seljuk comes on TalkSport and denies that he apologised and says he has nothing to apologise for??? Looks to me that Yaya wants to play and be part of the team and has apologised himself then big gob comes on live radio and makes a fool out of him yet again. Time to tell Seljuk to feck off Yaya

I suspect it's all orchestrated between the two.

If not then it's a simple thing for Yaya to fix, but he seems incapable of doing so.

I hope the club just say that they cannot comment until an apology as requested is received.

There is absolutely nothing to gain for Yaya, by 'orchestrating' this.

Surely the most likely situation, is that Seluk, as he said, agreed not to speak about it anymore, Yaya then issued a statememt backing the club & distancing hmself from his agent's comments, & Seluk has, again, opened his fat gob ?

Surely that, is the most logical explanation, rather than Yaya just made the statement to wind us all up ?

Seluk has done exactly what pep objected to which was gobbing off to the media so his stance will remain the same,i think pep will thank yaya for his apology but say he hasn't got one from the agent so nothing has changed,rightly so

We don't need him now imo. We've moved on as a team and I think we play tonnes better without him.

Plus I don't really think he fits the pep system of playing. Not enough movement off the ball and no where near the passing ability he once had.

Why this apology is only just coming out is beyond me, him and that fucking agent do my head in wish they both would of just gone in the summer to be honest.

I agree he doesn't fit in to the style but don't agree on his passing. I still think his passing is good.

I would prefer to have all of our players available if needed. You never know when you may need someone.

Guardiola has no option but to make Yaya part of his squad. He said that if he received an apology thats what he would do. Pep found favour in the media for his stance on this and has clearly won this battle but if he now went against his word it would not play out well for him or the club.
He might be part of the squad, but doubt he will play again

Agents don't speak out with their own opinions on their clients. They are more or less puppets of the players, although they can of course manipulate. Ya Ya obviously has an enormous ego and an inflated sense of self-worth, and that's what came out in the agent's comments. We've seen it time and time again throughout his career. He is certainly not some innocent victim of a big mouth agent. If he was he would have retracted the agent's comments the following day and then sacked and sued him.

I completely disagree mate. It's clear he'd never do that. You forget Seluk was bankrolling Yaya's family long before the first football contract showed up. He's been very, very loyal.

And agents say what they want. Mino Raiola has moved Zlatan, Balotelli and Pogba around by doing whatever he wanted. You think any of them wanted to end up at the rags or dippers? They show faith in their agents ability to make them the most money.

The big difference of course, is Raiola isn't a gobby idiot in the same way Seluk is.

We are stronger with Yaya, therefore lets use Yaya until the last day of his contract.

I couldn't care less about his feelings....etc, employees gets paid to serve the company NOT not love it.

Seluk has done exactly what pep objected to which was gobbing off to the media so his stance will remain the same,i think pep will thank yaya for his apology but say he hasn't got one from the agent so nothing has changed,rightly so

That's how I hope it goes. Looks like they're still just trying to put him in an awkward position.

In the morning just before a Pep press conference? Coincidence my arse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.