Yaya Toure apologises

That's up to Pep.

But you have just agreed with me on the other stuff.

Ultimately of course it's up to Pep but I would be disappointed after he has made a public apology if Pep doesn't keep his word.

We're always second guessing Pep will have the facts, I just hope this is enough to get Yaya back with the squad and playing. He could come up with some crucial goals and his experience is invaluable.

Complete and utter nonsense. Yaya has swallowed his pride and apologised. He can't be held accountable for that pr*ck of an agent. It maybe that Yaya now wants rid of him but he could still be contractually tied to the fool.

He's done what's been asked, great news, now time to bring him back into the fold.

But thats exactly what yaya pays his agent for, to represent him... So surely he is responsible

Ultimately of course it's up to Pep but I would be disappointed after he has made a public apology if Pep doesn't keep his word.

We're always second guessing Pep will have the facts, I just hope this is enough to get Yaya back with the squad and playing. He could come up with some crucial goals and his experience is invaluable.

Pep asked Seluk for an apology, there is none. He won't be going back on any word if he decides Yaya is not welcomed back into the fold.

If Pep thinks the agent is going to keep gobbing off, then he's still likely to sideline Yaya, unless Yaya actually threatens to split with him.

Then I think he might back the player. But Pep is impossible to predict.

I think yaya and seluk were hoping for a defeat against Barcelona and a victory for Dortmund to push us into 3rd in the group.
It's become clear that we'll more than likely progress to the knockout stages now and Pep has been vindicated by his stance.
Toure is being well and truly left behind and becoming more irrelevant by the day. If this season turns out to be a very successful one,he'll want some kind of recognition for himself. A penalty or free kick as a sub, anything will do.
I don't believe a word he says about respecting the club and fans. He wants recognition for himself and nobody else.

So, imagine for one moment that Yaya is accepted back into the fold. What happens in January? Does Pep put him into the Chumps League squad at the expense of somebody else? Personally I hope and think not. In other news, it's amazing how a win over Barca can bring 'em all out of the woodwork, Negredo is now saying it was a mistake to leave City, tough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.