Yaya Toure apologises

Imo, it has always made sense, that Seluk has been largely behind it, & Yaya has refused to go against him as he's always, in Yaya's mind 'looked after him'.

Yaya has just gone against him in public, which is a new thing, no matter what anyone says, so City now have to consider, carefully, how to respond. Or it could have been done, by Yaya, in agreement with City.

We will just have to see.

I agree in the main. However, Yaya has distanced himself from Seluk's comments in the past, only to later say "he speaks for me".

Imo, it has always made sense, that Seluk has been largely behind it, & Yaya has refused to go against him as he's always, in Yaya's mind 'looked after him'.

Yaya has just gone against him in public, which is a new thing, no matter what anyone says, so City now have to consider, carefully, how to respond. Or it could have been done, by Yaya, in agreement with City.

We will just have to see.

Not really a new thing, he said this in 2014

“Thanks for all the birthday messages today. Card from City just arrived... Must have got lost in the post. Haha. Jokes aside. Please do not take words that do not come out of MY mouth seriously. Judge my commitment to @mcfc by my performances.”

Not really a new thing, he said this in 2014

“Thanks for all the birthday messages today. Card from City just arrived... Must have got lost in the post. Haha. Jokes aside. Please do not take words that do not come out of MY mouth seriously. Judge my commitment to @mcfc by my performances.”

So the situation has never been clear, until the recent statement, from Yaya, which leaves no room for doubt on this recent matter.

So the situation has never been clear, until the recent statement, from Yaya, which leaves no room for doubt on this recent matter.

Still not clear to me mate. Yaya and agent contradicting each other and no apology forthcoming from the man ( I use that term loosely ) that the apology was requested from. Clear as mud.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.