Yaya Toure apologises

If his apology is true , he is a part of the team,if he is good enough then I hope to see him again playing for CITY.....

Full statement

Please see my statement on the situation at Manchester City:

"I wish to apologise - on behalf of myself and those who represent me - to the management team and all those working at the club for the misunderstandings from the past.

"Those statements do not represent my views on the club or the people who work there.

"I have nothing but respect for Manchester City and only wish the best for the football club.

"I am immensely proud to have played a part in the club's history and want to help City succeed further. I live to play football and entertain the fans.

"On that note, I would like to thank all of the fans for their messages through this difficult period. This means a great deal to me and my family."
Bit late now, no more league cup games.

His agent has been making various comments about Utd signing the wrong players etc etc.

If every time one of these wankers opens his trap, the player is assumed to be behind it, most players are under threat imo.

As it ought to be, agents need to learn to keep their traps shut if they don't want to adversely affect their client's career.

Someone has constructed that apology for Toure, it's far too articulate and concise - it's got City's PR in-house all over it or Seluk getting someone to draft something.

So the question must be, who stands to gain the most from it?

Is that unusual? I'd expect any sort of serious public statement to be done by a players PR firm - Especially when it's in a players second language.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.