Yaya Toure apologises

Accept Yaya's apology, whether its been written for him or not. Pick him on merit, he's got some work to do to break in to this team. Ban Seluk from the ground, refuse to deal with him.

Pep will do whatever he thinks best for the team, as always.

If that's bringing back Yaya, or dumping him in a land fill site, he'll do either.

I suppose pep´s response depends on how much autonomy on this subject he has been given by his employers. He may say that it is an internal matter and refuse to comment.

My own opinion is that he will throw the ball back to Yaya and his agent and ask them to come back when they can agree on the situation they seem to want to make public with their contradictory statements.

Well done for Yaya for apologising. Hope he will have a part to play for the rest of the season. I have no doubt we will need him at some stage if we are to challenge on all fronts?

I suppose pep´s response depends on how much autonomy on this subject he has been given by his employers. He may say that it is an internal matter and refuse to comment.

My own opinion is that he will throw the ball back to Yaya and his agent and ask them to come back when they can agree on the situation they seem to want to make public with their contradictory statements.

Yep. I agree. Perfect response would be "I accept Yaya's apology, but his agent is still refusing to apologise so the situation is the same"

Right, I see. Thanks.

Pep had originally demanded an apology from Seluk IIRC. On that basis, Seluk's just poured petrol on the flames.

I still haven't heard what Yaya himself said, though.

“I wish to apologise - on behalf of myself and those who represent me - to the management team and all those working at the club for the misunderstandings from the past.
“Those statements do not represent my views on the club or the people who work there. I have nothing but respect for Manchester City and only wish the best for the football club.

“I am immensely proud to have played a part in the club's history and want to help City succeed further. I live to play football and entertain the fans.

“On that note, I would like to thank all of the fans for their messages through this difficult period. This means a great deal to me and my family.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.