Yaya Toure apologises

As to the words of his tool agent, with the situation he describes as "we want to make peace, not apologize, so the next move is up to Pep", according to Pep there has always been peace between player and manager. Pep wants the agent to apologize for the way he talked about the manager, his staff and the club. Even if he's not English, he must have understood what was asked of him. Unless he wants Pep to explain it to him once again (if that is seen as a step)?

I think I understand what Yaya does or tries to do. But it's not according to what Pep ordered. And now it seems to be a solo move by the player, not by his agent. Again I don't understand this and I find the relationship between player and agent weared.
Best scenario would be if Pep excepted Yaya's apology and than Yaya sacks his agent. But the odds are probably the same as the rags sacking Mourinho and bring back baconface. However ...

His agent has been making various comments about Utd signing the wrong players etc etc.

If every time one of these wankers opens his trap, the player is assumed to be behind it, most players are under threat imo.

Seeing as they've mostly signed Raoila players this summer that's a bit of a strange one, maybe a pitch for some more business?

“I wish to apologise - on behalf of myself and those who represent me - to the management team and all those working at the club for the misunderstandings from the past.
“Those statements do not represent my views on the club or the people who work there. I have nothing but respect for Manchester City and only wish the best for the football club.

“I am immensely proud to have played a part in the club's history and want to help City succeed further. I live to play football and entertain the fans.

“On that note, I would like to thank all of the fans for their messages through this difficult period. This means a great deal to me and my family.”

Ah cheers, Neville. That's a pretty fulsome statement from Yaya but Seluk has obviously pissed on the chips...again. Can't see Pep accepting this as things stand. No way.

Pep won't play him. He is so far away from what Pep wants from a midfielder. He'll take one look at Yaya standing still in midfield letting the opposition player stroll past him and that will be it. Honestly I think Pep welcomed his agent being a nob as it gave him a good excuse not to play Yaya.

Nice gesture from Yaya - but it's taken him over 3 months to do it. If I was Pep - I'd publicly "Thank Yaya for the wonderful gesture, assure him that he will be in his plans and is an important part of the football clubs recent history, but it still stands. His agent has disrespected all involved with the club and his agent needs to publicly apologise". I'd even go as far as saying "If he was my agent I would have sacked him by now".

Play the game Pep -

Pep won't play him. He is so far away from what Pep wants from a midfielder. He'll take one look at Yaya standing still in midfield letting the opposition player stroll past him and that will be it. Honestly I think Pep welcomed his agent being a nob as it gave him a good excuse not to play Yaya.
+1

Yaya will never play for us again unless he miraculously demonstrates a willingness to press on defense, and move into open position when we have the ball.

Too bad. Yaya is fucking world class. But he's completely lazy. Pretty much in the mysterious category of Nasri - Ballon d'Or potential - yet too lazy to achieve the award. And meanwhile, an overall detriment to our team.

No, I heard on the radio that Yaya himself had apologised. However, I didn't hear Seluk nor had time to read the whole thread yet. That's why I qualified my post. If it's not an apology, then bollox to them.
Yeah I would have thought Yaya's apology for both of them was more or less enough for Pep to put an end to his freezing out.

Within 15mins of Yaya posting online Seluk went on air and said he doesn't apologise and has no idea why Yaya is doing so.

Literally the worst agent ever. All he had to do was keep his gob shut.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.