Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

RandomJ said:
GaudinoMotors said:
Just be grateful he's going to let us know after the World Cup. He really loves us!

That "after the world cup" thing really surprised me. That sort of thing is done by players like Hazard or Mangala stroking their egos, making everyone hang on waiting didn't think Yaya would do that to the fans but he seemingly has.

You don't think a player on 200+k a week who has his agent running around rantling about not getting bugattis for his birthday is egotistical enough to think everyone will wait on him to make a decision?

images

So the sheik has to buy himself a Lamborghini to make the song correct ;and a Bugatti Veyron for Yaya do they think he is made of money ?

For the first time ever as a club we are in a position to lose a player like this, replace and possibly still be the stronger for it.

If he wants away then do the deal and fuck it.

sheikh mansour went to spain in a big range rover
he came back with a birthday cake
but Yaya said its over

BlueTaylor91 said:
Another Tevez all over again. Forget about success we are a Laughing stock

Championes, you rag.

Where is Yaya at the moment by the way? He might be asleep in bed now, with no clue that all of this is going on.

And anyone who thinks he must be complicit in it because his agent wouldn't go on SSN spouting bollocks without his say so - er, yes, he would. The bloke is obviously a distinguished loon in a sea of loons.

What is clear is that there is a direct conflict between the two tweets, that first says

"Jokes aside. Please do not take words that do not come out of MY mouth seriously. Judge my commitment to @MCFC by my performances.", and then

"Everything dimitry said is true . He speaks for me . I will give an interview after world cup to explain"

These two are 100% incompatible statements. Until we know which one Yaya is standing by, any judgement is premature. I'd like to think anyone who has done what Yaya has done for the club would at least be allowed a few hours grace to make things clear, before we get the gallows out. Innocent until PROVEN guilty and all that eh?

Did his agent mention 35,000 fans singing his name at Wembley after he scored that wonder goal against Sunderland?

Thought not!

No jelly and ice cream, for his birthday party! No pass the parcel! And no musical chairs! No wonder Yaya is pissed off. Sort it City, proper Birthday party's for the players from now on. Oh and get a children's entertainer and bouncy castle while your at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.