Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

I'm just a casual well-wisher so not as emotionally invested in the outcome of this thread, but it has left me with a strong hankering for cake. There is no cake. I'm gonna have to make do with jam on toast like it's the 70's so now I'm just as upset as anyone. This thread & Yaya's agent & Twitter can go f**k themselves.

Blue Mooner said:
Dubai Blue said:
Stuuuuuu said:
If all of this turns out to be true, City have to make a statement and keep him until his contract runs out - playing him in the EDS or lower, regardless of how much it will cost in his wages. He has insulted this club hugely, just as Tevez did. And the club should take a seriously hard line, or it will keep happening.
Can't agree with that. Obviously they shouldn't be giving him a pay rise but if he wants to go then its best for the club that he does. Especially as there'll be a hefty sum of money involved.

Disagree, Liverpool managed to keep Suarez despite public statements that he wanted to go. Time to stand our ground and resolve the situation. He has 3 years left on a contract.

Slap an atranomical price tag on his head and tell him he will NOT be going anywhere unless a club stumps up the cash well before the transfer window closes, non negotiable!!

I always thought there was a bit of the prima donna about him as it turns out he is a complete tw*t - I feel embarressed for him!!

Bit like Suarez and Rooney Fiascos - neither left in the end!!

I hope the club send Yaya's agent a copy.

$(KGrHqUOKjsE5VSp-4K4BOiphyzwQQ~~_32.JPG

Lancet Fluke said:
Blue Mooner said:
Dubai Blue said:
Can't agree with that. Obviously they shouldn't be giving him a pay rise but if he wants to go then its best for the club that he does. Especially as there'll be a hefty sum of money involved.

Disagree, Liverpool managed to keep Suarez despite public statements that he wanted to go. Time to stand our ground and resolve the situation. He has 3 years left on a contract.

Depends whether you think Yaya is the kind of character to still play to the best of his ability if he's proper seen his arse. I'm not sure he is tbh.
It's obvious even from some off his performances already that he has an on/off switch that he's happy to flick whenever it suits him.

Chippy_boy said:
Good post that mate.

Two things though. 1. This may all be bollocks spun out of all proportion by an idiot of an agent. 2. Aguero is the best striker we've ever had.
Seriously? better than Danny Allsop?

When the OP came up with this title for the thread, bet he wasn't thinking of yaya's love for cake then.

Chippy_boy said:
city91 said:
The irony of the whole thing is that whilst saying he doesn't feel appreciated at City, he may have burnt the bridges at the club who adore him more than any other.

Let's face it he has played more games for City than any other club and been instrumental in the most successful period of our history. People rate Yaya that highly that he is seen as one of, if not the greatest players to play for us. However, it doesn't matter how good you are if you behave like a knob then your standing at the club will lessen. Just look at Tevez, he is without doubt the best striker we have ever had but he will never be held in the same esteem as Bell, Goater or Zabba because of his personality.

Yaya is 31 now and there are not many clubs he could move to now and establish himself as an all time great. If he genuinely wants to go back to Barca, which I think he does, then if he would have handled the situation with dignity then all of us fans would have wished him well.

But getting your agent to bad mouth the club and owner, who has done more for City than anyone else, is a step to far. In a contest between Sheikh Mansour and Yaya Toure there is only ever going to be one winner.

Good post that mate.

Two things though. 1. This may all be bollocks spun out of all proportion by an idiot of an agent. 2. Aguero is the best striker we've ever had.

It could be but I cannot see us keeping Yaya if he sticks with his agent. Haggling for a better deal is one thing but to insult the club is another and I cannot see Yaya ditching his agent anytime soon. They seem to be very close and deep down I reckon Yaya wants to return to Barca.

I'd agree that Aguero is better than Tevez but if I was to honestly compare Aguero's and Tevez's performances for us so far I would rate Tevez higher. Although I do reckon than Kun is on the verge of greatness with us, a fully fit Kun for the season will have a better return that Suarez this season IMO. However, until this happens I would still slightly rate Carlos above him.

"If I knew you were going I'd've have baked a cake!"

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1gfZwejPv8[/video]

bugsyblue said:
When the OP came up with this title for the thread, bet he wasn't thinking of yaya's love for cake then.
What a selfish and unappreciative bastard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.