Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

berniethebusman said:
Chippy_boy said:
Good post that mate.

Two things though. 1. This may all be bollocks spun out of all proportion by an idiot of an agent. 2. Aguero is the best striker we've ever had.
Seriously? better than Danny Allsop?

Gerry Creaney missed a lot of things at City. Did we moan about it? (ok we did, but we didn't do it through an agent!)

172 pages and Yaya or the club have said anything...

So much for this being squashed quality....

Chippy_boy said:
city91 said:
The irony of the whole thing is that whilst saying he doesn't feel appreciated at City, he may have burnt the bridges at the club who adore him more than any other.

Let's face it he has played more games for City than any other club and been instrumental in the most successful period of our history. People rate Yaya that highly that he is seen as one of, if not the greatest players to play for us. However, it doesn't matter how good you are if you behave like a knob then your standing at the club will lessen. Just look at Tevez, he is without doubt the best striker we have ever had but he will never be held in the same esteem as Bell, Goater or Zabba because of his personality.

Yaya is 31 now and there are not many clubs he could move to now and establish himself as an all time great. If he genuinely wants to go back to Barca, which I think he does, then if he would have handled the situation with dignity then all of us fans would have wished him well.

But getting your agent to bad mouth the club and owner, who has done more for City than anyone else, is a step to far. In a contest between Sheikh Mansour and Yaya Toure there is only ever going to be one winner.

Good post that mate.

Two things though. 1. This may all be bollocks spun out of all proportion by an idiot of an agent. 2. Aguero is the best striker we've ever had.

I like both of these posts.
I love him but ffs, get over yourself Yaya - who really gives a toss about birthdays when you're in your 30's with children of your own? I stopped having them four years ago!

berniethebusman said:
Chippy_boy said:
Good post that mate.

Seriously better than Danny Allsop.

Punctated properly and fixed.;-)

Ali Benarbia said:
Well, he said or put on twitter just to let his performances on the field speak for him, a bit later he said he stands by what the agent said. But I agree with the poster who said the sheikh's family are royalty and don't go round pumping hands etc at random. YaYa's not royalty and he's not the King (Colin), either.
Whatever you think about it, storm in a teacup or the agent's meddling , this is funny:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filter/10843936/Yaya-what-kind-of-grown-man-wants-a-fuss-on-his-birthday.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filt ... thday.html</a>

I think it will finally become clear to these two what a fucking ridiculous mess they have created over the course of the World Cup and there will probably be an incredible amount of backtracking done. Although he was as thick as they get at least Tevez knew enough to get himself a clever agent; this guy can't muster two words in English and it's probably for the best judging from the crap he has spouted when he's managed to form a sentence. It was clearly all bullshit but Kia Joorabchian knew how to play the game with the "certain elements at the club" and "I still love the fans" spiel (which did lose credibility after doing it at every team he went to but still....). And obviously Touré's legend status will go straight down the shitter if he doesn't quell all this shit asap.

Does anyone know if any other players got a birthday cake ? Did Yaya get a cake last year ? If so , is he being victimised now by not getting a cake this year ?
I know that all sounds a bit silly , but sometimes people can see snubs in virtually anything , no matter how trivial it seems .
For a man whom , with his brother , spends a huge amount of time and personal wealth trying to improve the lives of children in the Ivory Coast , it looks bizarre that having seen such poverty and need , he can be so petty and infantile.
Doesn't sit right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.