Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

Peter Bodak's Quiff said:
Oh fuck its Sergios birthday in 10 days , somebody at City better get to Greggs pronto
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=301828" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=301828</a>
All under control mate, bouncy castles, clowns, magicians the full lot.

The Fat el Hombre said:
pikku said:
Is yaya really going to wait till world cup.is.over to clarify this bs ???

He can go and fuck himself if he thinks that's what he's doing. No fucking chance

I really dislike the fact that he seems to think he can make that choice.
I really hope Ferrran/Txiki has been on the phone with that scum-bag agent, making things very clear about who makes the decisions around here and when.

Chippy_boy said:
I've tried to take a balanced view of this and hoped there may be some for of innocent - or at least if not innocent, then more palatable - explanation as far as Yaya is concerned.

But as the tock keeps ticking, that's more and more difficult to do. As it stands, it's extremely difficult to see how Yaya himself has not been an absolute tosser in some way or another.

He must have known his agent was going to say this kind of stuff, and his agent obvious was told the birthday cake stories by Yaya in the first place. Yaya can see all the aggro its caused hence his first reconciliatory tweets.

And after the tosser of a manager ups the ante with further tweets and the most ridiculous SSN interview I think I have ever heard, Yaya says and does nothing.

He's either directly responsible for it, or deeply complicit in it. Either way, this is a HUGE lack of judgement on his part, that ultimately he is going to regret very very deeply.

Please say you mean agent there because if not I might have to offer you pistols or swords at dawn!! ;-)

citykev28 said:
Peter Bodak's Quiff said:
Oh fuck its Sergios birthday in 10 days , somebody at City better get to Greggs pronto

Leave it, I work at a huge cake manufacturers in Hull. I'll sort it. Do you reckon an Asda giant cup cake will be enough?

Just make sure there is a nice surprise in the centre of the cake!!

I only say because I had a lovely (normal size) cup cake for my birthday and it had Smarties in the centre as a surprise.

Very dissapointed in all of this.

However I am fully aware that players come and go and we certainly do not want a problem child!

If we keep-No problem

If we sell then go all out for Pogba or Barclay and we would more than likely save a few quid aswell.

Why now though..?

Fucking football agents-Twats however I am certain Yaya has had something to do with this.

One thing for sure is that ADUG will not be fucked with. Of that I am certain

BBCSportsday said:
Yaya Toure latest

Posted at 11:23

"It is our understanding that Manchester City remain relaxed about the Yaya Toure situation and have no intention of selling or even listening to offers for a player who still has three years left on a contract he signed in April 2013.

"There was no sense among those present in Abu Dhabi when the squad met Sheikh Mansour that Toure was upset, and he is believed to have exchanged handshakes with Mansour and City chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak.

"It is understood the club are of the view that this is purely the work of Toure's agent, who has apparently kicked up similar fusses in the past, and at this stage have no plans to address a matter they do not consider to be an issue."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.