Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

id say silva cares, if the day god forbids ever comes that silva wishes to leave im sure he will do it with a lot more dignity then yaya wheres my fucking cake toure has

gordondaviesmoustache said:
BlueTaylor91 said:
100 pages since i last refreshed and has anything moved on yet or still the same rubbish?
No mate, this thread's still crawling with rags.

Instead of leaving poorly disguised troll turds maybe there is a more fulfilling thing to with his time...

Photo-Jigsaw-Puzzle-of-A-portrait-of-Manchester-United-Finance-Director-Nick-Humby-from-Manchester-United-Amazon.co_.uk-Toys-Games.png

Rocket-footed kolarov said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
BlueTaylor91 said:
100 pages since i last refreshed and has anything moved on yet or still the same rubbish?
No mate, this thread's still crawling with rags.

Instead of leaving poorly disguised troll turds maybe there is a more fulfilling thing to with his time...

Photo-Jigsaw-Puzzle-of-A-portrait-of-Manchester-United-Finance-Director-Nick-Humby-from-Manchester-United-Amazon.co_.uk-Toys-Games.png
Fucking rip-off Britain. That's worth £15.27, maximum.

I don't care. He's 31. He can go back to Barca as long as we bring a heavy weight in to take his place. He doesn't have too many 20 goal seasons ahead of him. Probably none, actually. And if this is just a ploy to screw extra money out of the club, well fuck that. This has the faint whiff of Wooney and Rag sagas. I don't think we need to play.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
CHAMPIONS 2014 said:
i8rags said:
I'm confused is this a request for cake, a pay rise a transfer, or just a cuddle.

He wants to be the centre of attention at the club. Just like Messi is the cente of attention at Barcelona.
If that were the case then someone needs to send him a video of what Messi brings to the party (aside from cake, of course).

Doesn't it have something to do with a Bugatti?

Pam said:
I don't care. He's 31. He can go back to Barca as long as we bring a heavy weight in to take his place. He doesn't have too many 20 goal seasons ahead of him. Probably none, actually. And if this is just a ploy to screw extra money out of the club, well fuck that. This has the faint whiff of Wooney and Rag sagas. I don't think we need to play.

Mike Tyson to give us more bite in midfield?

1395825057427.jpg

spanishblue said:
The best player ever in a City shirt (in some opinions) and he is being dismissed by some on here as a player we can just let walk out the door. The one big game player we have and has draged us this season to champions if not the best the MOST influential player I have ever seen at City IMHO irreplaceable.

Why don't you take him off our hands for 100m if you like him so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.