Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

Rocket-footed kolarov said:
Pam said:
I don't care. He's 31. He can go back to Barca as long as we bring a heavy weight in to take his place. He doesn't have too many 20 goal seasons ahead of him. Probably none, actually. And if this is just a ploy to screw extra money out of the club, well fuck that. This has the faint whiff of Wooney and Rag sagas. I don't think we need to play.

Mike Tyson to give us more bite in midfield?

1395825057427.jpg
That might clash a little with our strict non-rapist policy for the playing staff.

And by the way Yaya; it was my birthday at the end of last month. Where the fuck is my card?! I think I'll tweet him about this, the thoughtless twat.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Rocket-footed kolarov said:
Pam said:
I don't care. He's 31. He can go back to Barca as long as we bring a heavy weight in to take his place. He doesn't have too many 20 goal seasons ahead of him. Probably none, actually. And if this is just a ploy to screw extra money out of the club, well fuck that. This has the faint whiff of Wooney and Rag sagas. I don't think we need to play.

Mike Tyson to give us more bite in midfield?

1395825057427.jpg
That might clash a little with our strict non-rapist policy for the playing staff.

he'd get a game at United then.

Pam said:
I don't care. He's 31. He can go back to Barca as long as we bring a heavy weight in to take his place.
Rooney?
What about frank bruno?
He's perfect plus he'll not but be fucking off around xmas and new year as he's not doing pantos anymore..
You know what a mean pammy hee hee hee hee...

Pam said:
I don't care. He's 31. He can go back to Barca as long as we bring a heavy weight in to take his place.
Rooney?
Nah

[bigimg]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/08/02/article-2383172-1AE8220B000005DC-653_634x409.jpg[/bigimg]

shadygiz said:
does anyone know what actually happened?

A cake happened, apparently. Or didn't. Nobody quite knows. The cake may or may not have been shite, if it ever existed in the first place. The only thing people can agree on is that Yaya has made a complete arse of himself or has permitted his agent to do so, which amounts to the same thing.

Pam said:
Rooney?
What about frank bruno?
He's perfect plus he'll not but be fucking off around xmas and new year as he's not doing pantos anymore..
You know what a mean pammy hee hee hee hee...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.