Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

why cant yaya and his agent grow a pair of bollocks , and just say i want to leave the club or i want more money , instead of all this birthday bullshit , hes another tevez , (whos agent was also a twat) great player but an absolute fucking half wit who gets manipulated by his agent . Agents dont make money unless players change clubs , and toure is one dozy **** , if he listens to this fat baldy grease ball low life who represents him, they can both take their proverbial birthday cake and shove it where the sun doesnt shine , no player is bigger than MCFC

Rocket-footed kolarov said:
tumblr_laz5ammDwp1qet98po2_400.jpg

What about the gentleman boxer/ pompous, effeminate, self-absorbed thug?

Bizarrely, he was on a tram from Manchester to Bury about a month ago so you might be onto something.

unsworthblue said:
manimanc said:
unsworthblue said:
just looked at the odds on Yaya being a City player next season 1/4,Barca player 9/2, PSG 4/1, Monaco 20/1
Talksport said he wants to go to utd....
hahaha,i cannot understand why anyone would want to listen to that radio station,smooth fm's miles better
It's staggering the amount of people on here who slag off the station, calling it all the names under the sun. Yet what are they listening to the next day? Have a guess. If you don't like something you don't keep on eating it, drinking it, fucking it or listening to it.

i still have no idea what's going on. yaya wants to leave because he didn't get a cake for his birthday?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
pudge & rodge said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
I would find it hilarious if we signed him as Yaya's replacement, although I'm not sure everyone else on here would find it quite so amusing.
We wouldn't dare forget to get him a birthday cake, or 10.
It looks like it's a term on his current contract that he gets an entire birthday cake to himself every time they get a throw-in.
Look how he's able to effortlessly hold off the opposition, Yaya could learn a thing or two

[bigimg]http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Adebayo+Akinfenwa+Marlon+Pack+Cheltenham+Town+uHzrE-7zBENl.jpg[/bigimg]

the annoying thing here is that if yaya does leave this summer, this is what's going to be remembered and not the fact that he's an actual club legend...

jimharri said:
unsworthblue said:
manimanc said:
Talksport said he wants to go to utd....
hahaha,i cannot understand why anyone would want to listen to that radio station,smooth fm's miles better
It's staggering the amount of people on here who slag off the station, calling it all the names under the sun. Yet what are they listening to the next day? Have a guess. If you don't like something you don't keep on eating it, drinking it, fucking it or listening to it.

Yes but some people have nothing better to do than sit in their underpants whilst ranting at Adrian Durham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.