Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

gmckennasell said:
why cant yaya and his agent grow a pair of bollocks , and just say i want to leave the club or i want more money , instead of all this birthday bullshit , hes another tevez , (whos agent was also a twat) great player but an absolute fucking half wit who gets manipulated by his agent . Agents dont make money unless players change clubs , and toure is one dozy **** , if he listens to this fat baldy grease ball low life who represents him, they can both take their proverbial birthday cake and shove it where the sun doesnt shine , no player is bigger than MCFC

I think he approached the club and told them that he scored 24 goals and basically needs a better deal . The club probably said no, and then he probably said "okay, you wait and see, watch I'll do next, you will all regret this".

Dimitri and Toure are convinced that what they are doing is correct and normal. Haha, they are so wrong, everyone in the world is laughing at them.

andrewmswift said:
i still have no idea what's going on. yaya wants to leave because he didn't get a cake for his birthday?

He got a cake, there's a video of him getting it on mcfc.co.uk, his problem is it wasn't a big enough cake and they didn't make a big enough deal about it being his birthday. In the words of his nobhead agent "He got a cake but when it was Roberto Carlos’s birthday the president of Anzhi gave him a Bugatti"

He's moaning for the sake of moaning.

Rocket-footed kolarov said:
Maybe we should recruit somebody with the ability to confuse the opposition.

NGW1.jpg

image.img.png
I am also confused.

Plus a little curious and ever so slightly aroused.

If you were a team mate of his. Would you be warming or cooling to him right now?

I suspect most would be cooling. Silly, stupid things like this cause niggles in the dressing room. Once one player believes he's worth more than the others, it means he believes he's better than the others too... it causes friction.

And when / if he returns to City, and has to drive past the gatekeeper at the training ground, or ask the physio to tend to him, will the adoration and good will towards him be the same? I doubt it.

We've worked hard to get a harmonious squad, and whilst there's still a way to go (always will be), anybody who deliberately sets out to cause discord is a problem.

Yaya = problem.

Sorry but unless there is some sort of apology then we punt him on but our terms

Insist on a transfer request
Will only sell to Non EPL clubs
Minimum sell price what we paid for him

If he dont or wont then we keep but omit him from the CL squad

Not gutted nor angry its modern day football but if this clubs spends a fucking penny increasing his current contract then they are mad

No player is bigger than the team or the club if he wanted to go then so be it but his gob shite "agent" really took the piss

Ty Yaya but goodbye

20sbc07 said:
andrewmswift said:
i still have no idea what's going on. yaya wants to leave because he didn't get a cake for his birthday?

He got a cake, there's a video of him getting it on mcfc.co.uk, his problem is it wasn't a big enough cake and they didn't make a big enough deal about it being his birthday. In the words of his nobhead agent "He got a cake but when it was Roberto Carlos’s birthday the president of Anzhi gave him a Bugatti"

He's moaning for the sake of moaning.

He's not moaning for the sake of moaning. He's just using anything he can to claim to be unsettled. The birthday thing is just a means to an end - for more money or a move. If he just wanted a moan, he could have moaned about anything, it's the second part of his rationale that's in question...

"I'm upset at City.... and therefore I need to reconsider everything' It's the latter part that's the concern.

CHAMPIONS 2014 said:
gmckennasell said:
why cant yaya and his agent grow a pair of bollocks , and just say i want to leave the club or i want more money , instead of all this birthday bullshit , hes another tevez , (whos agent was also a twat) great player but an absolute fucking half wit who gets manipulated by his agent . Agents dont make money unless players change clubs , and toure is one dozy **** , if he listens to this fat baldy grease ball low life who represents him, they can both take their proverbial birthday cake and shove it where the sun doesnt shine , no player is bigger than MCFC

I think he approached the club and told them that he scored 24 goals and basically needs a better deal . The club probably said no, and then he probably said "okay, you wait and see, watch I'll do next, you will all regret this".

Dimitri and Toure are convinced that what they are doing is correct and normal. Haha, they are so wrong, everyone in the world is laughing at them.

Problem with that is that no footballer will go to the club after a bad year and suggest a paycut. And if a club suggested it players and agents would be outraged.

This is worse than Tevez for me, because with Tevez we knew where we stood. It's started to sink in now and my respect for Yaya has gone right down, he's let himself down, he's let the fans down and most importantly he's let Kolo down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.