Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

Dunne's own goal said:
this thread is a gift that keeps on giving! keep it up lads haha! (and yes, I also mean the OTT reactions which are funny as f***)

I haven't read much in this thread I find funny. We've all been talking for the last month that Yaya is the best player to ever play for the club and in one very bizarre afternoon it could well look like he is planning on fucking off.

DanTheBlue said:
Reporter on talk sport just said they have spoke with Yaya's agent and said that there is a relationship issue with him and the club, he doesn't feel as respected as much as he was at previous clubs.

ah, quite! just not as in Barca, when he got sold to make way for an inferior player who was though the son of a club legend!

Just thinking back, when yaya scores and slides on his knees , what is it says as he flings his arm out!?
His temperament this season has been slightly odd, short fused, silly needless free kicks.
Nobody is bigger than the club, thanks for the memories yaya, if you want out then shut the door behind you..
It stinks of the tevez saga if you ask me. ...

yaya toure ‏@Toure_yaya42 1h
Everything dimitry said is true . He speaks for me . I will give an interview after world cup to explain

Looks like he's condoning what his arse wipe of an agent said. I don't see how he can feel disrespected...does he not remember the whole team singing the yaya kolo song during the celebrations? The reactions the fans give him EVERY game?

He can say whatever he wants. We have his final productive years under contract. If he wants to sulk and play poorly, he can go right ahead.

But we aren't selling.

Is this his official tweet address? "@Toure_yaya42: Everything dimitry said is true . He speaks for me . I will give an interview after world cup to explain"

re_yaya42: @RodneyMarsh10 Out of respect for my fans and my club!! How can I be unhappy when i get so much love and respect from everyone in city?"[/quote]

Is he not supposed to buy the cakes for his work collegues any way? That's how it has been everywhere I have worked, the tight bastard.

CityPar said:
alfabianchi said:
He doesn't even look at the cake.

*cringe*

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27484049" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27484049</a>

I noticed that too. Makes you wonder if he was already miffed at that stage. If true, it's pathetic.

Is that Vicky Kloss at the start of the clip? He saw her coming a mile off.

I don't know if Yaya wants to leave or not, but unless he comes out and straightens this lot up, his fate may well be taken out of his own hands.

Khaldoon and the team have not 24 hours ago been waxing about how briliant the season has been and how everyone is working together, and the press have been effusive in their praise of Pellegrini and how we have such a harmonious ship, in contrast to the later stages of Mancini's reign.

If all he wanted was a pay rise, he may end up getting rather a different outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.