Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

This is fucking insane. I've read some strange stuff in my time but this takes the fucking custard cream!

HIs agent is a daft c*nt - totally unprofessional loud mouth, I'm guessing he thinks a few million will be bagged for himself if he can force a lucrative transfer the greedy bastard.... this reeks of all that is wrong with the modern footballer and the scummy section of agents - pay me £200,000 per week and you can forget my birthday all day long I really couldn't give a sh*t .....

Having said that its a f*cking stupid own goal of the highest order by the club to forget his birthday!!

However he's got 3 years left on his contract so move on we're not selling!!

Maybe it's because some of the other players got more attention in Abu Dhabi. Kompany, Zabaleta, etc?

Perhaps he feels he doesn't get the attention that he deserves from our owners because he's an African player, and not a European/South American player?

Only guessing mind

For fuck's sake; which tweet is authentic and which is not? What do we know for sure?

What a bizarre situation.

blue_sonic176 said:
yaya toure ‏@Toure_yaya42 1h
Everything dimitry said is true . He speaks for me . I will give an interview after world cup to explain

Looks like he's condoning what his arse wipe of an agent said. I don't see how he can feel disrespected...does he not remember the whole team singing the yaya kolo song during the celebrations? The reactions the fans give him EVERY game?
Maybe thats the problem, maybe he thought we were being serious with out song lyrics

What a fucking baby Yaya is, boo fucking hoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.