Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

TrueBlue1705 said:
Having said that its a f*cking stupid own goal of the highest order by the club to forget his birthday!!

No one forgot his birthday. Club had a cake on the plane for him and tweeted birthday wishes.

Seluk is complaining he wasn't gifted a car.

Do keep up ;-)

Better not sign for Liverpool - they've run out of candles

blue_sonic176 said:
yaya toure ‏@Toure_yaya42 1h
Everything dimitry said is true . He speaks for me . I will give an interview after world cup to explain

Looks like he's condoning what his arse wipe of an agent said. I don't see how he can feel disrespected...does he not remember the whole team singing the yaya kolo song during the celebrations? The reactions the fans give him EVERY game?

Why the f*ck is he making a statement AFTER the world cup!! Really at first I though it was all down to his moronic agent but now he's making himself look a dick and the typical annoying prima donna modern footballer ... grow up for f*cks sake!!

So is there any logical reason why the tweets backing his agent are in a completely different tone and grammatical use is inconsistent

Dynamo11 said:
So is there any logical reason why the tweets backing his agent are in a completely different tone and grammatical use is inconsistent

Its all very confusing does Yaya have some managing his twitter account or does he do it himself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.