Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/309153.html?CMP=OTC-RSS" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/st ... MP=OTC-RSS</a>

"Jokes aside. Please do not take words that do not come out of MY mouth seriously. Judge my commitment to @MCFC by my performances."

"Thanks for all the birthday messages today. Card from City just arrived... Must have got lost in the post. Haha

"My agent was trying to make a point here on my behalf, joke aside.It seems important for me to make a statement..i am going to do so."

"Everything dimitry said is true . He speaks for me . I will give an interview after world cup to explain"

Explain now yaya, nobody is bigger than the club - not even you. If you're going to cry because somebody didnt say happy birthday then you've become a fucking diva and thats not what MCFC is about.

jrb said:
Maybe it's because some of the other players got more attention in Abu Dhabi. Kompany, Zabaleta, etc?

Perhaps he feels he doesn't get the attention that he deserves from our owners because he's an African player, and not a European/South American player?

Only guessing mind
He was in Singapore with Aguero for World Cup commitments too

The thing that annoys me the most in all of this is that we don't seem to be able to just avoid unneccessary unwelcome headlines

I know every club gets their fair share of issues but we can't seem to enjoy winning a league and cup double without it being followed up by a weeks worth of sh*t about off the field issues

If its not someone getting worked up about Silva looking miserable on the back of the bus, its Milner handing in a transfer request, UEFA dry bumming us in every way possible or in this cake our most important player spitting his dummy out cause he hasn't been wished happy birthday

And we keep saying the typical City tag is no longer there, on the field maybe, but its certainly there off the field

May be off topic or may be vaguely relevant if Yaya is unhappy. Did people notice during the title presentation that Yaya seemed to be really fucked off and actually having a row with people at one point. I may have totally got the wrong end of the stick and he may have just been mucking about but when it was on the big screens it looked really odd to me. Apologies if this has been discussed before but I wasn't on much in the days after the West Ham match and haven't seen it mentioned.

CitizenTID said:
blue_sonic176 said:
yaya toure ‏@Toure_yaya42 1h
Everything dimitry said is true . He speaks for me . I will give an interview after world cup to explain

Looks like he's condoning what his arse wipe of an agent said. I don't see how he can feel disrespected...does he not remember the whole team singing the yaya kolo song during the celebrations? The reactions the fans give him EVERY game?
Maybe thats the problem, maybe he thought we were being serious with out song lyrics

Lol! True...I think he wants us to buy Kolo, then buy him and his agent a bugatti veyron and then have all City players and staff touch his feet every morning before training

What really gets me is how out of touch with the real world these people are. The agent told the bbc:

"Of course Yaya is upset about this. If this happened to you as a journalist in the BBC and nobody shakes your hand, you will say bye-bye and go to work for somebody else. It is normal."

Really? Man up you soft **** (agent, not Yaya obv).

Neymar Aguero Silva
Nasri
Mascherano Fernandinho

Job done and an improvement in the team, take on Barcelona's liability for Neymar (who will never fully gel with Messi) and give the player himself an opportunity to become a superstar in his own right. Or pick up an up and comer like Bernard, or whoever shines in the world cup if we are desperate enough.

Yaya was coming to the end of his shelf life anyway, I suspect he had in mind all along that a big season on the field would either set him up for a bumper new contract or more likely a move elsewhere. He has been here for 4 seasons- more than he has been at any other club. Just like Milner I don't think he is daunted by moving on to a new club if he feels the time is right. Yaya has got itchy feet and it is time to let him go and move on, he has behaved incredibly childish in the way he has gone about it, but for him and his agent, I am sure they consider that the end justifies the means. We may own his registration, but we don't own him, lets not get too emotional on one player wanting to leave. We are bigger than that and the current journey will not be not be halted by one of the fellowship taking a different path.

Well the media won't be ignoring us now... Only at city... Hope the club deal with it fast... It's already embarrassing

chris85mcfc said:
The thing that annoys me the most in all of this is that we don't seem to be able to just avoid unneccessary unwelcome headlines

I know every club gets their fair share of issues but we can't seem to enjoy winning a league and cup double without it being followed up by a weeks worth of sh*t about off the field issues

If its not someone getting worked up about Silva looking miserable on the back of the bus, its Milner handing in a transfer request, UEFA dry bumming us in every way possible or in this cake our most important player spitting his dummy out cause he hasn't been wished happy birthday

And we keep saying the typical City tag is no longer there, on the field maybe, but its certainly there off the field

Haha! NICE! I see what you did there. Well played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.