Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

Thaksinssoldier said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
Having said that its a f*cking stupid own goal of the highest order by the club to forget his birthday!!

No one forgot his birthday. Club had a cake on the plane for him and tweeted birthday wishes.

Seluk is complaining he wasn't gifted a car.

Do keep up ;-)

And would it really be such a fucking big deal if they did!

Its like me not getting a card at work and thinking "do you know what, Im being disrespected here and I'm off"

Yaya has been made to look a twat by his agent and if these latest tweets are true, he is making himself look an even bigger twat!

TrueBlue1705 said:
Having said that its a f*cking stupid own goal of the highest order by the club to forget his birthday!!

However he's got 3 years left on his contract so move on we're not selling!!

Is this birthday thing like a big deal in football or something? I've been in continuous employment for 31 years, in perhaps 8 or 9 companies and I have never once had anyone remember or otherwise comment on my birthday. I am not expecting a Bugatti Veyron any time soon.

chris85mcfc said:
Lancet Fluke said:
May be off topic or may be vaguely relevant if Yaya is unhappy. Did people notice during the title presentation that Yaya seemed to be really fucked off and actually having a row with people at one point. I may have totally got the wrong end of the stick and he may have just been mucking about but when it was on the big screens it looked really odd to me. Apologies if this has been discussed before but I wasn't on much in the days after the West Ham match and haven't seen it mentioned.

After the whole team lifted the trophy he passed it onto someone else but his scarf got stuck in the handle and he nearly got choked

Spat his dummy out a bit at that but i dont think it was anything sinister
Ok that makes sense. Cheers for that.

Sick of agents trifling in our affairs to try and get more money. You just gatto say no sometimes!

sam-caddick said:
So Yaya firstly said "Please do not take words that do not come out of MY mouth seriously", then said "Everything dimitry said is true".

He sounds like a spoilt child and is the laughing stock of world football, all because City didn't wish him happy birthday.

He has disrespected the clubs name for me because with the comments his agent made and now Yaya agreeing to what his agent has said he is making out City house a load of over-pampered spoilt players.

If he carries on like this I want him to leave.

Hard to disagree. He is coming across very poorly because of his agent but it is guilt by association unfortunately.

wow I think people need to chill the fuck out here.

Like someone said those last 2 tweets were obviously NOT him, the previous 2 were.
Its obvious to me that both player and agent have had words in between which is probably going on right now.

Agents doing what agents do, no surprise just a really stupid way of going about it.

Player has never moaned about the club and has said he's happy being here.

Thats the facts right now anything else is just cry baby speculation.

CitizenTID said:
Sick of agents trifling in our affairs to try and get more money. You just gatto say no sometimes!

If this is just about Yaya's rep trying to get him more money then he is a very foolish man. He couldn't have approached it in a more ridiculous manner.

Lancet Fluke said:
chris85mcfc said:
Lancet Fluke said:
May be off topic or may be vaguely relevant if Yaya is unhappy. Did people notice during the title presentation that Yaya seemed to be really fucked off and actually having a row with people at one point. I may have totally got the wrong end of the stick and he may have just been mucking about but when it was on the big screens it looked really odd to me. Apologies if this has been discussed before but I wasn't on much in the days after the West Ham match and haven't seen it mentioned.

After the whole team lifted the trophy he passed it onto someone else but his scarf got stuck in the handle and he nearly got choked

Spat his dummy out a bit at that but i dont think it was anything sinister
Ok that makes sense. Cheers for that.

Have another look at the footage of when Kompany lifts the trophy, Yaya is at the front and when he lifts it he passes it onto Aguero (i think) and his scarf gets stuck

I pissed myself when i saw it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.