Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

Chippy_boy said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
Having said that its a f*cking stupid own goal of the highest order by the club to forget his birthday!!

However he's got 3 years left on his contract so move on we're not selling!!

Is this birthday thing like a big deal in football or something? I've been in continuous employment for 31 years, in perhaps 8 or 9 companies and I have never once had anyone remember or otherwise comment on my birthday. I am not expecting a Bugatti Veyron any time soon.

That's coz everyone thinks you're a twat ;).

Apparently they're planning to send Sergio on an all expenses paid trip to Rhyl and he's a bit miffed.

Thanks for all the birthday messages today. Card from City just arrived... Must have got lost in the post. Haha

Jokes aside. Please do not take words that do not come out of MY mouth seriously. Judge my commitment to @MCFC by my performances.

My agent was trying to make a point here on my behalf, joke aside.It seems important for me to make a statement..i am going to do so.

Everything dimitry said is true . He speaks for me . I will give an interview after world cup to explain

im well and truly mind fucked

The Pope said:
wow I think people need to chill the fuck out here.

Like someone said those last 2 tweets were obviously NOT him, the previous 2 were.
Its obvious to me that both player and agent have had words in between which is probably going on right now.

Agents doing what agents do, no surprise just a really stupid way of going about it.

Player has never moaned about the club and has said he's happy being here.

Thats the facts right now anything else is just cry baby speculation.

I get what you're saying, but nothing is obvious here. It's his official twitter account. If the tweets weren't his, I guess we'll see them taken down. If not, then the words are his

What a complete and utter stupid twat - I always though there was a bit of the prima donna about him by some of his childish actions on the pitch at times.

Am really fucked off with him now - playing this out on social media is an embarrassment to him and an insult to our club ....

He has three years left on contract. Slap a silly massive fee on his head like £60m -pay up or forget it message to Barca :-)

Re: Today's Press

FUCKING HELL! Can we not go a single week without some negative bullshit coming out about our club, it has actually been fucking years... What the fuck are we paying the PR department for? Why do we seem to always bend over and take it?

Urgh... Sorry I needed to vent, this birthday cake bussiness has taken me over the edge.

Yaya needs a better agent

Yaya agent: yaya isn't happy! But he's not actually isn't happy so i'll just say the club forgot his birthday!

Yaya: lol no

Yaya's agent: you idiot i'm trying to get you a raise.

Yaya: oh crap okay then what dimitri said is true!

Yaya's agent: Now I need a reason why you're not happy for the talk after world cup. Did they ever make your tea wrong?

Milner's agent is doing it better.

The Club should tell him there's no need for him to make a statement after the World Cup as we're letting him go anyway. He can make the statement when he has joined his new club.

Only us. Only us. We sure don't get much time to just enjoy things at this club without having something embarrassing happening. Lol. This club...

DanTheBlue said:
Reporter on talk sport just said they have spoke with Yaya's agent and said that there is a relationship issue with him and the club, he doesn't feel as respected as much as he was at previous clubs.

Same shit as last summer when they got pay rise after it. But this is too much, I wouldn't give him a penny more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.