Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

Imagine labelling a bloke who's just lost his brother after a long fight with cancer a 'c**t'. Imagine being a grown man and doing that. Imagine.

Bluewonder said:
Imagine labelling a bloke who's just lost his brother after a long fight with cancer a 'c**t'. Imagine being a grown man and doing that. Imagine.
Before his brother died him and his agent came out with the cake story. He was a **** before his brother died and his brother dying doesn't change the fact that he is a ****. Maybe he was acting like a **** because his brother was ill, if so then his actions are forgivable and he can apologise for stating that the club refused him compassionate leave.

Bluewonder said:

Great song that.

Bluewonder said:

Is the answer John Lennon

FantasyIreland said:
Bluewonder said:

Great song that.

I reckon Morrissey would be happy with those lyrics. Good effort!

Bluewonder said:

I know it's crazy isn't it ? Thing is they've had plenty of time to think clearly about the whole situation and they still call him that.

citymad said:
Bluewonder said:

I know it's crazy isn't it ? Thing is they've had plenty of time to think clearly about the whole situation and they still call him that.

Mental isn't it!

mcfcinprague said:
Bluewonder said:

Is the answer John Lennon

I reckon John Lennon would appreciate Yaya's on-field artistry

Bluewonder said:
You may say I'm a dreamer...
But I'm not not the only one...
I hope someday you'll join us...
And bluemoon will be as one...

imagine being a millionaire footballer and being a right **** with the very people that have made you that millionaire. imagine that.
imagine the people paying his wages every week sucking his dick when he's took the piss out of them. imagine people who love the very DNA of the club thinking its ok for a millionaire footballer to disrespect everything the club is built on. no, I can't either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.