Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

citymad said:
Bluewonder said:
Imagine labelling a bloke who's just lost his brother after a long fight with cancer a 'c**t'. Imagine being a grown man and doing that. Imagine.

I know it's crazy isn't it ? Thing is they've had plenty of time to think clearly about the whole situation and they still call him that.

Interesting to see the better the team gets the worse some "fans" get. Language is appalling which is presumably to mask lack of rational argument. Whole thread is quite ridiculous and think there must be some all minded brainless agenda against YaYa by some who don't seem to have anything else to do

Googoo said:
citymad said:
Bluewonder said:
Imagine labelling a bloke who's just lost his brother after a long fight with cancer a 'c**t'. Imagine being a grown man and doing that. Imagine.

I know it's crazy isn't it ? Thing is they've had plenty of time to think clearly about the whole situation and they still call him that.

Interesting to see the better the team gets the worse some "fans" get. Language is appalling which is presumably to mask lack of rational argument. Whole thread is quite ridiculous and think there must be some all minded brainless agenda against YaYa by some who don't seem to have anything else to do

So Yaya throws his toys out of the pram repeatedly since winning the title and somehow there's a brainless agenda against him? How does this compute?

The worlds made up of different characters personalities and mentalities people react totally differently to situation with the influences around you...

Logically it makes perfect sense for people to call him a c**t.

EITHER
The club is run by c**ts and supported by c**ts.
In that case Yaya and his agent have spoken the truth:-

1 There are no images of Yaya around the stadium.
2 Yaya didn't receive a birthday cake,
3 Yaya is racially discriminated against in England & Europe as a whole.
4 Yaya was forced to go on the post season trip and the the club didn't give a toss about his personal situation.

OR
1 Yaya and his agent are liars.
2 They are trashing the clubs imagine in the media purely to "earn" an improved contract or a lucrative move.
3 The death of his brother is seen as a weapon to unfairly put pressure on the club.

Individuals can make their own minds up as to which of the above are true.
Personally I think he's a c**t but then being a City fan I would do wouldn't I?

Foe23 said:
City Raider said:
Whilst it's been a PR disaster and his agent is positioning for a move, I can't agree with some of the comments about simply shipping him out and replacing him with a Vidal or Barkley.

This guy plays when it matters, you can't simply buy that. I know that come May next season if we have to win at the likes of Spurs and Swansea to clinch the league who I'd want in the team.

As Ric said, we're a fickle lot. Everything that's been said has come through his agent with nothing definitive from Toure himself. He's been through a lot recently and I'd imagine a statement of commitment to the club would win the majority of us back round.

Great post

So let's hear it from him because I'm sure you are right.

Most people having a go are understandably pissed off but could easily be won round.

Googoo said:

A bit condescending, if I might say so, and not the first time you've complained about language and opinions on Bluemoon. Yes, it's a bit dysfunctional at times but that's part of the attraction.

Your user name suggests you like more cerebral stuff. If this is not the environment for you, there is an easy solution.

sir baconface said:
Googoo said:

A bit condescending, if I might say so, and not the first time you've complained about language and opinions on Bluemoon. Yes, it's a bit dysfunctional at times but that's part of the attraction.

Your user name suggests you like more cerebral stuff. If this is not the environment for you, there is an easy solution.

Bad language on an internet football forum.....who'd have thought it ?

In other breaking news, Yaya's a c*nt......

I haven't read any of the stories about this, only heard from other supporters what was said and by whom.

I don't really know what to think about Yaya and his agents behaviour but I can only speculate it is fuelled by a desire to be away from city, and maybe Manchester too. I would think that the diet pill debacle and Kolo's subsequent departure coupled with his brother having a terrible end at Christies played a part in this but perhaps also the fact he has achieved a lot during his time at the club. 2 titles, 2 domestic cups, all that's missing is a CL medal....do any of us think this achievable during Yayas remaining tenure....personally, I don't.

On that basis I have no qualms with Yaya seeking a last big payday, however there are right and wrong ways of pursuing an exit,...playing it out in the media is totally the wrong way to do it though and has only contrived to destroy much of what he has built whilst he was here, both with he club and with the fans. I wish him luck if he moves but have lost all respect for him if what fans and the media claim he has said are close to the truth......personal tragedy or no.

If your mate had just lost his brother and was acting a bit strangely, falling out with people, etc, would you call him a c**t? Or would you give him the benefit of the doubt because he'd just lost his brother?

de niro said:
imagine being a millionaire footballer and being a right c**t with the very people that have made you that millionaire. imagine that.
imagine the people paying his wages every week sucking his dick when he's took the piss out of them. imagine people who love the very DNA of the club thinking its ok for a millionaire footballer to disrespect everything the club is built on. no, I can't either.

c**t.

imagine ever "losing your mojo, and your enthusiasm for City. No I could never do that. ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.