Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

Bluewonder said:
If your mate had just lost his brother and was acting a bit strangely, falling out with people, etc, would you call him a c**t? Or would you give him the benefit of the doubt because he'd just lost his brother?

who did he lose last year then?

Neville Kneville said:
Yaya has been a bit of a turd but is going through a tough time, his agent has been a bigger turd by bringing Yaya's mentalist attitude to the attention of the world's press, hoping to get a few quid out of it & some fans have been the biggest turds of all, willing to jump on every word & not even give an ounce of leeway, expecting a loyalty from a player they are ready to hang at a moment's notice.

To each other you probably appear as knights in blue armour depfending the honour of the club. To those who prefer to wait & see, you don't come out of it very well at all.

One entitity oozes class in all of this. MCFC.

Dignified, controlled, quiet class. No kneejerks, no soundbites, no bullshit outrage, just class.

They will decide what's best for the club & act, & whatever that is, gets my 100% backing.

MCFC= class. Some of you lot on the other hand....

That NK is a first rate post, absolutely got the balance spot on

Personally I'm a bit sick of Toure at the moment, would I go as far as to call him a c**t? No, but I will say that my opinion of him had diminished considerably, to the point where I wouldnt be phased in the slightest if we were to sell him. Dont get me wrong I appreciate all he has done for the club since his arrival but he will never be held in the same regards as Zabeleta or Kompany no matter what transpires.

As I see it, he has two options. The first is to quash all the cake and disrespect stories and to state his utmost respect for the club and it's supporters and to make a wholesome pledge of his commitment to the terms of his contract, or he does the honest thing by offering a written request for a transfer for whatever reason he truly believes, and then we can all move on. Instead, his silence is deafening and it can do nothing other than create a stink around the club.

Yaya... Do the right thing, one of the above, and put us out of our discontent once and for all.

BringBackSwales said:
Neville Kneville said:
Yaya has been a bit of a turd but is going through a tough time, his agent has been a bigger turd by bringing Yaya's mentalist attitude to the attention of the world's press, hoping to get a few quid out of it & some fans have been the biggest turds of all, willing to jump on every word & not even give an ounce of leeway, expecting a loyalty from a player they are ready to hang at a moment's notice.

To each other you probably appear as knights in blue armour depfending the honour of the club. To those who prefer to wait & see, you don't come out of it very well at all.

One entitity oozes class in all of this. MCFC.

Dignified, controlled, quiet class. No kneejerks, no soundbites, no bullshit outrage, just class.

They will decide what's best for the club & act, & whatever that is, gets my 100% backing.

MCFC= class. Some of you lot on the other hand....

That NK is a first rate post, absolutely got the balance spot on

It's the first time I've seen that post and i echo your sentiments

Davs 19 said:
de niro said:
Bluewonder said:
If your mate had just lost his brother and was acting a bit strangely, falling out with people, etc, would you call him a c**t? Or would you give him the benefit of the doubt because he'd just lost his brother?

Boom.
Shake, shake, shake the room?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Davs 19 said:
de niro said:

Boom.

I've often thought of you as an English 'Fresh Prince'. A more cerebral and well mannered version obviously, yet maintaining that certain 'street cool', that you retain with your occasional visits to the 'block'. For research purposes only, obviously.

PS: The minion thing is excellent btw. Thanks for the gig ;.)

Davs 19 said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Davs 19 said:

I've often thought of you as an English 'Fresh Prince'. A more cerebral and well mannered version obviously, yet maintaining that certain 'street cool', that you retain with your occasional visits to the 'block'. For research purposes only, obviously.

PS: The minion thing is excellent btw. Thanks for the gig ;.)
You're most welcome, Davs, innit.

Also, thank you kindly for your generous words. Recognise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.