Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

Davs 19 said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Davs 19 said:
Shake, shake, shake the room?

I've often thought of you as an English 'Fresh Prince'. A more cerebral and well mannered version obviously, yet maintaining that certain 'street cool', that you retain with your occasional visits to the 'block'. For research purposes only, obviously.

PS: The minion thing is excellent btw. Thanks for the gig ;.)

PPS: Don't be fooled by the rocks that he's got, he's still, he's still gordon from the block.

Davs 19 said:
Davs 19 said:

I've often thought of you as an English 'Fresh Prince'. A more cerebral and well mannered version obviously, yet maintaining that certain 'street cool', that you retain with your occasional visits to the 'block'. For research purposes only, obviously.

We need a way in which you refer you each other as you are a subordinate but you are my minion, as i am Gordon's and he's our leader, you are minion's minion. Welcome to the movement either way Davs, we need a few more attack dogs and we can challenge Rascal's much questionable leadership of the cellar.

2q8x1ec.jpg

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Davs 19 said:

We need a way in which you refer you each other as you are a subordinate but you are my minion, as i am Gordon's and he's our leader, you are minion's minion. Welcome to the movement either way Davs, we need a few more attack dogs and we can challenge Rascal's much questionable leadership of the cellar.

2q8x1ec.jpg

As always, I await your instruction.

Davs 19 said:

2q8x1ec.jpg
Rascal is a paper tiger. The time is ripe.

Davs 19 said:

2q8x1ec.jpg

He should step down quietly, to prevent blood shed but the power hungry needy types often need force to be removed.

2q8x1ec.jpg

He should step down quietly, to prevent blood shed but the power hungry needy types often need force to be removed.
His denouement was always going to have more of the Ceaușescu than the Edward VIII about it.

His denouement was always going to have more of the Ceaușescu than the Edward VIII about it.

"Ti-mi-șoa-ra! Ti-mi-șoa-ra!"

Davs 19 said:
Davs 19 said:

He's more like an English Carlton in real life.

Dirty Harry said:
Davs 19 said:

He's more like an English Carlton in real life.

2l9p7r6.gif

sir baconface said:
Googoo said:
Interesting to see the better the team gets the worse some "fans" get. Language is appalling which is presumably to mask lack of rational argument. Whole thread is quite ridiculous and think there must be some all minded brainless agenda against YaYa by some who don't seem to have anything else to do

A bit condescending, if I might say so, and not the first time you've complained about language and opinions on Bluemoon. Yes, it's a bit dysfunctional at times but that's part of the attraction.

Your user name suggests you like more cerebral stuff. If this is not the environment for you, there is an easy solution.

It's not bad language I object to but the context. If it was bad language I would never go to a match or the pub etc . I agree with many that the whole issue has been too drawn out and certainly YaYa and his camp should have behaved better but by calling him obscene names over and over again(obviously some trying to be funny but not really doing it for me) or not even having the grace to call him by his name instead referring to him as "the c&nt" I really can't understand.
As for "disrespecting the club" no one as far as I can see although I haven't read all the posts has explained what this actually means! Please tell me what it does mean. Presumably to keep on referring to one of our most iconic players in this manner must imply that he has done the club serious harm but I can't see any evidence for that - in fact all the evidence points to the stock of the club increasing on all fronts. So at this moment what real harm had been done other than some silly headlines which City have had to put up with for ages for all sorts of reasons. Secondly, what is the club? It' s a collection of stakeholders with varying degrees of interest - owners, fans, players, managers, staff employees but it is not an entity with one train of thought or consciousness nor is it a human being with things that are very personal or deeply held beliefs. That's only my view but who/what exactly is he disrespecting - I don 't feel disrespected as s fan of 42 year and I honestly can't say what Sheikh Mansour, Khaldoon, MP etc feel and I don't know how others can deduce they have felt disrespected.
So, yes it's a real shame that all this has happened and if he really is angling for a transfer in a sneaky and underhand way and events end up having a detrimental effect on the team then he, his agent ( who basically is to blame in my view) will obviously face a lot of anger over actions and I would also feel angry. Also, I would then be upset with the club hierarchy if this does drag on but as yet none of this has happened so I think there just is a huge over reaction and done in such a nasty way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.