Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

Anyone know when he joins up with the squad for America., heard a whisper he has got a villa in colwyn bay. might be just a rumour. !

john blue said:
Anyone know when he joins up with the squad for America., heard a whisper he has got a villa in colwyn bay. might be just a rumour. !

I heard it was a fixed caravan in Talacre.

sir baconface said:
john blue said:

Highly unlikely.

He usually goes to Rhyl for his holidays.
That's right he's got a caravan on my brother's camp in Towyn.

mancity1 said:
mannycity said:
When all said and done,the biggest problem for me is the damage he's causing to the brand, and this is how it will be measured,by our owners.

The way our owners have tried tapping into markets, from Africa to Asia,and the USA,and at home in Europe,places we have never imagined our club having any significance,merchandising and product awareness,brings about SPONSORSHIPS,naming rights etc, yaya and his agent have damaged our club/brand,all the efforts made by our clubs executives, I'm sure they will be disappointed.

I have such a dislike forhim now,he's hurt our club,one that I have followed for well over 40 years, where do we go now,watch this space. Ctid.

Its called free speech and agents often run to the press or are quoted sometimes if not misquoted sometimes for a soundbite that the press thinks will set tongues wagging.

Ditto bluemoon , 4.5k posts suggests they have us over a barrel in this soundbite.

If we were a fish for the press's line in the sea we wouldn't stand a chance on mass.

Me I keep swimming with the smart school looking for food that I know won't kill me.

They fact that the club have not and do not see the need to respond which is the smart thing to do because it would only inflame a situation that doesn't need dousing should say it all to those calling for agents head , yaya's legs etc.

Just accept the fact he isn't the brightest light in the angels den and move lads and lasses.

Enjoy his football for us again this season.

You can sure tell its off season by tuning into this forum between season.

32 days to go (LOL).

I should be like the smart ones and hit the cellar for a while or turn off the pc.

I'm not sure the bollocks being spewed from Yaya's agents mouth constitutes anything to do with free speech - just plain libellous, fabricated, paranoidal nonsense.

de niro said:
Googoo said:
halfgoathalfotter said:
Why should he ?

Do you apologise to your boss when your mate calls him a drottel and blames you for it.

How do you know he hasn't?

On yea that's right you are in fact yaya aren't you.

Well apologise to all of us right here right now , right here right now fat boy slim.

Jesus does weep.[/quote)

whats a drottel ???is this the same as aussie c**t ,trying to hold on to some of the magic of the motherland ,whilst living with the biggest bunch of knobheads the planet has produced (except danny tiatto).Or does it mean we export neighbours ,sons and daughters ,home and away and other such wank ,whilst laughably trying retain some semblance of self proclaimed manliness .
back on thread yaya will probably stay, and if he sulks as he is prone to ,and doesn't fancy biffing in a few or putting in a shift at sunderland away etc ,then possibly the title will be gone next year.I can't believe any city fan is totally happy with that ,in that respect yaya is truly a c**t even worse than harold bishop the flaming golah
Looking forward with some relish to the coming season as the Etihad decides not to watch the bewildering skills of the mighty blues giving a good beating to whoever turns up whilst we stand in awe and reverence to De Niro and his lapdogs with their Toure Out banner or Toure's a c**nt tee shirts. If only we could all spread such charm and happiness after we've won 2 trophies. All sarcasm aside, I suspect we would have been much better off not bothering with greedy Africans like Toure as one of your lap dogs mentioned before and just told Mancini to consult you. That way we would never ever have been in the mess we are in now with this rubbish team of mercenaries, All sarcasm aside, I re read some of your posts and the others who hang on your every word and to be honest it sounds like rag shite. You're not are you?

Morning vicar.

Just because I admire everything united have done whilst winning 20 titles or indeed what they brought to the premier league, in the right way, doesn't mean I'm a rag. Ok if there was no city I would follow them but only now and again, that's if I could get tickets.

Lol - like it

garymj said:
sir baconface said:
john blue said:

Highly unlikely.

He usually goes to Rhyl for his holidays.
That's right he's got a caravan on my brother's camp in Towyn.

Is it a (na) static or a Toure(r)??

hope ya ya has seen the pic of Gareth bale receiving a birthday cake and obviously taking the piss out of the situation lol

Yaya's agent was on TV acting like a complete lunatic -- now some of you are claiming he was misquoted? How can you be misquoted or taken out of context on video?

teddykgb said:
Yaya's agent was on TV acting like a complete lunatic -- now some of you are claiming he was misquoted? How can you be misquoted or taken out of context on video?

sshhh, he's a good player and he's allowed to walk all over us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.