Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

Cheadle Blue said:
Just watched the interview with khaldoon again and he says it was a real plus how the players behaved on and off the pitch this year, and now we get this
And you can be pretty sure that behind the scenes City have discussed this with Yaya today, and if he was inexplicably "not available" they'll be telling him to become available as soon as possible, especially given the KM interviews. Yaya will need to have a bloody good explanation of his (agents) conduct, or he could find himself in a very difficult position, we didn't f**k about with tevez, we won't f**k about with Yaya either. We could easily suspend him if he doesn't apologise to the owner, or come out and say its all a misunderstanding. If another club are behind it, and think they'll get him cheap, they'd better think again, and either put up or shut up.

At 31, he may well have had his best season for us, especially goals wise, and with his relatively new contract, we hold all the cards imho.

Corky said:
GeekinGav said:
he got a parade, he got a cake, didnt get a Bugatti and everyone didnt wish him happy birthday ....

.... apparently that is disrespect, Yaya mate, that is fucking life mate, you aint the centre of the universe.

Makes me wonder if there was more to it in the 2012 parade.
What went on then??

davymcfc said:
I'm not buying this not feeling loved at city business. Highest paid player, fans adore him, best season in his career and all of a sudden he isn't happy. It's bollocks.

And thanks to US, he became the African Footballer of the Year for three consecutive years.

Now at least I know how a 6,3" ungrateful toddler looks like.

Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

blue underpants said:
citymacc said:
Henkeman said:
No bloke looks good in all white. If it's not on the cricket field, armed response is justified.

...erm...

sergio-aguero-manchester-city.jpg
Mrs Undies gusset just became wet!!!

+1 with Mrs. Undies

de niro said:
I'm not sure what is going on. What the truth is I really can't fathom, but I will say this, this is Manchester city, no player, and I mean no player holds a gun to our head. We can replace anyone whatsoever so any player thinking he's billy big bollocks had better think again. With 3 years on his contract we can do what the fuck we like. The one thing we Dont do is pay him more money. Give the lad a few months is the Carling cup squad and show him what a great negotiator his agent is. Us we'll just pop over and play our CL games like.

He should be fined for negative PR which has damaged the club.

BlueTG said:
Corky said:
GeekinGav said:
he got a parade, he got a cake, didnt get a Bugatti and everyone didnt wish him happy birthday ....

.... apparently that is disrespect, Yaya mate, that is fucking life mate, you aint the centre of the universe.

Makes me wonder if there was more to it in the 2012 parade.
What went on then??

It was reported he was a no show in the papers, I thought he was on the back of the 2nd bus with his headphones on.

Matt the Giant said:
de niro said:
I'm not sure what is going on. What the truth is I really can't fathom, but I will say this, this is Manchester city, no player, and I mean no player holds a gun to our head. We can replace anyone whatsoever so any player thinking he's billy big bollocks had better think again. With 3 years on his contract we can do what the fuck we like. The one thing we Dont do is pay him more money. Give the lad a few months is the Carling cup squad and show him what a great negotiator his agent is. Us we'll just pop over and play our CL games like.

He should be fined for negative PR which has damaged the club.

I was going to put that in my post. I agree mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.