Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

sam-caddick said:
I don't get why people think PSG have tapped him up, they are in the same boat as us in regards to FFP sanctions so for a start they can't increase their wage bill from what it is now and I would imagine they cant spend more than 49m like us.

PSG's squad is missing a midfielder like Toure. They are pretty much sorted in defence, and got the likes of Cavani and Zlatan upfront. Several weeks ago there was reports that PSG were looking to sign Toure so they could control games better in the CL. They could easily burn all their 50 million budgets on Toure, or maybe they want to pay in installments.

it will take a lot more than this,to halt the city jugernaught

bluenose45 said:
Ship him out. Swap with Fabregas.

That's what I would do, our style will change a bit to maybe a more possession based game but I just think if Yaya wants to leave the only way a team will afford him is by offering us a player in the deal.

Fabregas may not get 20 goals but he will turn those stats into assists in my opinion.

Wow, so disappointed with Yaya, he was one of my favorite players but this behavior is beyond childish.

Bring in Miralem Pjanic from Roma to replace Toure.

I don't care if he toddles off.
Sleep I will lose? None.
Fucks given? (see below)
I don't like the man (unlike Zab, or Edin or Kolarov etc.) and never have, and he is expendable.
tumblr_m7dvu0CBc71rao9e3o1_500.gif

tumblr_m7dvu0CBc71rao9e3o2_500.gif

BosnianDiamond said:
Wow, so disappointed with Yaya, he was one of my favorite players but this behavior is beyond childish.

What Nationality is Pjanic?

FantasyIreland said:
BosnianDiamond said:

What Nationality is Pjanic?

Bosmanian, I think.
(As of 2018.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.