Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

My only hope , albeit a small one is that Yaya comes back into pre season training , says sorry and this whole mess is forgotten about.

It barely seems weeks ago since that fantastic goal against villa had us all fornicating as to what a truly special player he is.

Hart of the matter said:
He could do a Drogba for us one day. Win the European Cup for us in his final match.... Then this thread will look like the flapacus dick splash it is.

I have seen it said on this thread that "most of his goals game from free kicks anyway" - so basically hitting screamers past a wall from 25 yards is somehow inferior to someone tapping one in off their knee from a yard out in open play ffs - bottom line is that Yaya has been brilliant for us since he joined, hopefully it will continue

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
sir baconface said:
Joburg Hero said:
Why wouldn't I be serious? He's going to be our key player for the next five years, he'll be our Pirlo when he's 35 and it sickens me to think of him putting in those sort of masterclasses in another shirt.

Two reasons:

a) Ever had kids who skrike for sweets at the supermarket checkout?
b) You honestly think Yaya will be ripping up trees at 36?

Skrike. Awesome word.
Oh I do miss northern colloquialisms Working down south does limit them somewhat! I'm going to drop that into a conversation tomorrow!
Saying that we have 3 new people in our studio from up north, Bolton, M'Borough and Chesterfield, so it does get a bit too regional for the southerners at times! Shame the guy from Bolton supports Liverpool!!! But at least we can agree on loathing United!

grim up north said:
mastermind said:
razman said:
well....Pogba has been brilliant so far in the match so far...IF toure is leaving...

we should absolutely go for him

I woudn't mind a direct swap with Pogba.

The Frenchmen is much more marketable aswell .

How do you work that one out

France get more exposure than Ivory Coast.

grim up north said:
mastermind said:
razman said:
well....Pogba has been brilliant so far in the match so far...IF toure is leaving...

we should absolutely go for him

I woudn't mind a direct swap with Pogba.

The Frenchmen is much more marketable aswell .

How do you work that one out
He's young and he has a cool haircut.

This whole thing has me bamboozled. After a title winning season he is pulling all this? Where else is there for him to go? Why the fuck would he want to play in Ligue 1? He could be a lazy bastard after all, only looking to play big CL games. It's the only reason I can think of. Surely he isn't so greedy he would need more money than he is already being paid? We will be a much lesser team without him, that's for sure. The only player I can see replacing him is Vidal. If not him, I would go for Barkley, as we could play him in front of Fernando and Ferna.

Edit: Pogba as well, although I can't see us getting him anyway. I think he and Barkley are quite similar, and Barkley may be cheaper as he is under the radar a bit. Probably won't be next year, and his price will rocket to the silly 50mill bracket. Which is preposterous.

Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
This whole thing has me bamboozled. After a title winning season he is pulling all this? Where else is there for him to go? Why the fuck would he want to play in Ligue 1? He could be a lazy bastard after all, only looking to play big CL games. It's the only reason I can think of. Surely he isn't so greedy he would need more money than he is already being paid? We will be a much lesser team without him, that's for sure. The only player I can see replacing him is Vidal. If not him, I would go for Barkley, as we could play him in front of Fernando and Ferna.

Edit: Pogba as well, although I can't see us getting him anyway. I think he and Barkley are quite similar, and Barkley may be cheaper as he is under the radar a bit. Probably won't be next year, and his price will rocket to the silly 50mill bracket. Which is preposterous.

Barkley would cost £30-£40 million in cash. A swap deal would not be an option because a) we can't give Yaya to another premier league club and b) Yaya wouldn't want to join Everton.

Direct swap with Pogba or Vidal + cash would be the best thing to do .

If we make Yaya stay, he will cause problems in the dressing room, then he'll buy out his contract next season, it'll cost him £20 million, which he'll get back from PSG in the form of a sign on bonus.

mastermind said:

Barkley would cost £30-£40 million in cash. A swap deal would not be an option because a) we can't give Yaya to another premier league club and b) Yaya wouldn't want to join Everton.

If we make Yaya stay, he will cause problems in the dressing room, then he'll buy out his contract next season, it'll cost him £20 million, which he'll get back from PSG in the form of a sign on bonus.

Yeah, bit would Yaya go there? It seems he is set on forcing a move to PSG. Will be very interesting to see how this all Pam's out. I agree that he will cause problems if he doesn't leave.

mastermind said:

Yeah, bit would Yaya go there? It seems he is set on forcing a move to PSG. Will be very interesting to see how this all Pam's out. I agree that he will cause problems if he doesn't leave.

I don't see why not. It's a decent club. And Seria A is not so intense, he'll like that.

Did anyone consider that Yaya might be in mourning?
Something doesn't seem right and it probably will have a great chunk to do with his brother's passing. I'd hate to see Yaya leave this way, but I think the club is probably trying to wait this one out a bit since Yaya doesn't seem to be "normal" presently. It's completely understandable, but it also calls into question who's speaking to him at the side. Fernando and talk of more signings (that Argentinean boy), including Fernandinho playing more box-to-box seems to show that the club is keeping close tabs and having some backup plans too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.