Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

wythenshaweblue£££ said:
If a player wants to go if sell them asking as the fee is good for us. Could be a little crazy but going in with a big bid for Barkley would be a good shout a risk worth taking in my eyes. What do u think.

Yaya is irreplaceable whether that be for his moments of brilliance or his minutes of bone idleness. What this does is point out the fact that we have to prepare to be without him one way or the other and buying a Pogba or a Barkley would be a shrewd move

The Manchester City midfielder, who previously claimed he would’ve been recognised as World Player of the Year had he not been African, has now attributed the lack of attention his country’s elimination from Brazil 2014 has been getting in the media down to race.

‘I desperately wanted the referee to spot the simulation of Samaras,’ told France Football.

‘Once again, the refereeing was not on our side. We had at least two penalties turned down during our game against Japan.

‘And this time, one is invented against Greece. Of course, it does not upset anyone because it only concerns an African team.

‘Who really cares about the injustices of an African team? This mistake deprives us of something huge. It is a scandal that unfortunately does not seem to bother many people.’

schumey04 said:
wythenshaweblue£££ said:
If a player wants to go if sell them asking as the fee is good for us. Could be a little crazy but going in with a big bid for Barkley would be a good shout a risk worth taking in my eyes. What do u think.

Yaya is irreplaceable whether that be for his moments of brilliance or his minutes of bone idleness. What this does is point out the fact that we have to prepare to be without him one way or the other and buying a Pogba or a Barkley would be a shrewd move

Yeah I hear wat ur saying definitely. The price pogba is valued at is crazy money as I'm sure ull agree 60m are they saying.. Plus juve don't need to sell where Everton could reinvest in the squad.. Would pellegrini be looking at a player like Barkley tho and with the price tag he's gna come with..

de niro said:
sssonic said:
Did anyone consider that Yaya might be in mourning?
Something doesn't seem right and it probably will have a great chunk to do with his brother's passing. I'd hate to see Yaya leave this way, but I think the club is probably trying to wait this one out a bit since Yaya doesn't seem to be "normal" presently. It's completely understandable, but it also calls into question who's speaking to him at the side. Fernando and talk of more signings (that Argentinean boy), including Fernandinho playing more box-to-box seems to show that the club is keeping close tabs and having some backup plans too.

Was he in mourning last year too?

No clue. Can't say I've followed his personal life that closely. But, I just want to remind people lashing out rather harshly about Yaya, that they may be forgetting how much the death of a brother can affect someone or simply don't know how much a death can affect someone - since I honestly think a lot of people on this forum are probably teenagers. Yaya quite obviously isn't right and probably needs some medical help, or at least a good break with his close ones. Yaya lashing out like this, making these comments, can pretty easily be part of his grief and denial. Add to that, his money, time since Ivory Coast is out, and a wonderful transfer market British news media platform? It's a wonderful recipe for mental health to go out the window. This isn't precluding his already/probably big ego. Plus, City - like any company - probably is dealing with this very professionally. Which, ironically - in some aspects, isolates the grief-stricken individual instead. This matter needs to be dealt privately, which I think City is doing, while also looking at backup plans.

Of course, I can be completely wrong. But, I think it's better for us fans to wait it out. It may take a while for Yaya to return to being himself again.

Lancet Fluke said:
He really needs to stop talking publicly for a while, preferrably until he has retrieved his marbles.

I agree, embarrassing himself now.

Wat ever has gone on this summer I don't know but surely if his brother was dieing city would of let him go and see him. Were normally good with things like that arnt we.

On the bright side, I prefer this continual inane babel from Yaya than the behaviour of Suarez, although Yaya's mouth is only just forgiven because of his on pitch contribution. If this was any less of a player making these remarks, I'd be happy to tell him to either shut up or fuck off !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.