Yaya Toure signs new five year contract (merged)

Re: Yaya's agent says he is ready to quit...

MaineRoadBlue said:
Kazzydeyna said:
I'm naturally sceptical because its the sun.

However, if it IS true then the two Spanish twats need fucking off with immediate effect.

They sold the best young footballer in the world for peanuts. They sold NDJ. And if this is true they are allowing the best central midfielder in the world (or certainly one of them) to leave.

If (big if I accept) this is true, it is completely COMPLETELY unacceptable.

Adios you pair of cnuts.

Exactly. I started the Ferran and Txiki are the problem thread and I'll stand by it. Just don't trust this pair of silent assassins!

They will bring no good and the sooner they are fucked off the better.

37b229e23a2a7a0f344a1289b45e90ec_large

Re: Yaya Toure

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/yaya-drops-man-city-bombshell-new-deal-saturday-or-im-3879701?utm_source=feed_featured#.UUkqRqWnC-Q" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/ ... UkqRqWnC-Q</a>

Re: Yaya Toure

Is this same agent who was talking shit last year too?

Nobody, even as good as Yaya, should blackmail the club and Yaya himself should be warned about his manager publicly talking shit about the club.

I've seen agents using many different approaches to play mind games with clubs but this is one of the worse ways to do it, completely classless agent.

He has been ready to sign for six months on the same money.

Of course he was ready you twat.. but nobody will pay him same money for contract that goes to time when he's 35.

The way the combined forces of the Tabloids and this forum are going we are going to be unable to field a team next season due to everyone leaving. Apart from Kompany, Nasty and Hart. Thats something I suppose.

MC ID said:
The way the combined forces of the Tabloids and this forum are going we are going to be unable to field a team next season due to everyone leaving. Apart from Kompany, Nasty and Hart. Thats something I suppose.
It's sad. But a valid point.

Kazzydeyna said:
I'm naturally sceptical because its the sun.

However, if it IS true then the two Spanish twats need fucking off with immediate effect.

They sold the best young footballer in the world for peanuts. They sold NDJ. And if this is true they are allowing the best central midfielder in the world (or certainly one of them) to leave.

If (big if I accept) this is true, it is completely COMPLETELY unacceptable.

Adios you pair of cnuts.

No, if Yaya wants to be paid same money for new contract that would go until he is 35 and that's what his agent is saying, then those two should warn yaya to make his twat of the agent stop saying shit about club publicly and both of them to stop publicly blackmailing the club.

It's not first time, his agent has done it at the end of the last season too. I've seen agents using many different approaches when negotiating new contracts for players but this **** always shits and belittles the club.

That has to stop if it would be Pele and not Yaya. I can't stand cliches but one that says no player is bigger than club is perfectly appropriate as Yaya and his agent are continuously doing exactly that whenever some contract talks are scheduled - they are belittling City and shitting all over it while making Yaya as someone who's doing City a favour by playing for it.

And I'd definitely execute the meaning of that cliche by saying Yaya - shut your agent up or bring 35 millions from those clubs that would supposedly pay you the same money as we do.

Also reported in the Daily Mail. It certainly explains why he missed the Everton game, the weasel. He can leave right now as far as I am concerned.
A massive reduction in our wage bill. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2296137/Yaya-Toure-head-Manchester-City-exit-unless-gets-new-contract-Saturday.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... urday.html</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.