Yaya Toure signs new five year contract (merged)

Re: Yaya's agent says he is ready to quit...

The only way I wouldn't be gutted about Yaya leaving is if someone like Busquets or Vidal replaced him. Otherwise we're looking at a serious downgrade.

Don't mind the planned clear-out of under performing first teamers and fringe players but if we started losing backbone players like Yaya and Aguero I'd be very worried.

its a hard unfair life having to pay for your own flights when your on 220k a week. how does yaya have enough money to eat or pay rent after that. wish these football playing divas would get a grasp of reality.

LoveCity said:
The only way I wouldn't be gutted about Yaya leaving is if someone like Busquets or Vidal replaced him. Otherwise we're looking at a serious downgrade.

Don't mind the planned clear-out of under performing first teamers and fringe players but if we started losing backbone players like Yaya and Aguero I'd be very worried.

It is in short term but in long term if you don't earn respect you'll never enjoy it.

Yaya doesn't respect the club with his agent doing this numerous times and if that wouldn't be stopped it would happen again and again and again.

Doing stuff so your player get the best contract possible is logical thing from agent but doing it like this is not and it's rarely seen. Certainly not from good managers, they're able to do the stuff on more subtle ways and produce same results.

This is the pub way, not serious professional one. And should be answered on pub way too.

citytill1die84 said:
Ah well bye bye Yaya nobody let alone a player is bigger than the club. We need to show players can't walk all over us. If these comments are true put him with the reserves till contract runs out.
or simply let him buy-out the remaining two years of his contract, which his agent seems to think is allowed by FIFA rules. How much would he pay I wonder. Whatever decision he makes, we can say farewell to any motivation and/or commitment from Yaya for the rest of the season. Mind you, have we ever seen him 100% committed at this club?

Sounds like scare tactics to me. Rooney does it all the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.