Yaya Toure signs new five year contract (merged)

Re: Yaya's agent says he is ready to quit...

Skashion said:
The cookie monster said:
So he's going in the summer even though he has 2 years left on his contract...
Players can buy out their contracts after three years if they are under 28 when the contract is signed or after two years if they are over 28. It's a very expensive contract for Yaya to buy out of. Of course, Yaya might be sure he can find an equivalent signing-on fee for another club. Personally though, I think is agent's brinksmanship. Very few footballers have bought out their contracts so it's very obvious they are reluctant to do it and isn't a threat that holds a lot of weight. Peter Odemwingie has threatened to do it on Twitter yesterday, now that fucker is crazy enough to do it. I don't think Yaya is.

It does mention that in the post i must of missed it
Your right it would be exspensive over £20 million i should imagine.

The cookie monster said:
Skashion said:
The cookie monster said:
So he's going in the summer even though he has 2 years left on his contract...
Players can buy out their contracts after three years if they are under 28 when the contract is signed or after two years if they are over 28. It's a very expensive contract for Yaya to buy out of. Of course, Yaya might be sure he can find an equivalent signing-on fee for another club. Personally though, I think is agent's brinksmanship. Very few footballers have bought out their contracts so it's very obvious they are reluctant to do it and isn't a threat that holds a lot of weight. Peter Odemwingie has threatened to do it on Twitter yesterday, now that fucker is crazy enough to do it. I don't think Yaya is.

It does mention that in the post i must of missed it
Your right it would be exspensive over £20 million i should imagine.
Just watch the press now readjust his wages down to £70,000 pw to make this deal seem more likely, TCM.

without a dream said:
Pigeonho said:
Ah the good old blue moon policy of if its a negative article it has to be bollocks but if its a positive one its 100% the truth.

Have you read the thread? Majority accepting that the quotes are real...
Just laughing at the early ones.

Pigeonho said:
without a dream said:
Pigeonho said:
Ah the good old blue moon policy of if its a negative article it has to be bollocks but if its a positive one its 100% the truth.

Have you read the thread? Majority accepting that the quotes are real...
Just laughing at the early ones.
Belly laugh or just a little chuckle? ;-)

gordondaviesmoustache said:
This could only be true (the buying himself out of the contract) if there was a move to Russia on the cards, which would bring in to serious question his agent's claim about this not being about money.

£22 million for an underperforming 29 year old with two years left on his contract seems pretty good business to me.

It's almost certainly wind and piss anyway. If they intended to do it, then they'd just do it, not announce it to the British press two months before their surprise attack.
I agree with the part about him being an under performing 29 year old. He definitely hasn't been anywhere near his best this season.

My advice to him is to get a new agent. All this current big mouth has managed to achieve is to make YaYa look like a right prima donna.

The guy on transfer forum who said Yaya has signed a new deal and will be announced in summer, is the only person I believe on this forum and gets everything right. Ill take his word rather than the sun.

Re: Yaya Toure

MSP said:
Nobody, even as good as Yaya, should blackmail the club and Yaya himself should be warned about his manager publicly talking shit about the club.

Very much this.
It's not about the individual. It's about the club.

In Ferran I trust.
- A view by the way, I think is shared by our chairman and our owner.

We're building the perfect club now, and anything or anyone not fitting into that image should and will be dealt with.

karen7 said:
I think back to the southampton game and thought they had had a barney pre match maybe to do with him coming back in and taking the armband from zab and zab had it back the next week,if he didnt want to play v everton and went off in a strop then that is unforgivable. big if of course but this article seems pretty in depth and specific.something is clearly up in the camp

Had this feeling all season. And I've long suspected that Yaya is the root of it.

jollylescott said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
This could only be true (the buying himself out of the contract) if there was a move to Russia on the cards, which would bring in to serious question his agent's claim about this not being about money.

£22 million for an underperforming 29 year old with two years left on his contract seems pretty good business to me.

It's almost certainly wind and piss anyway. If they intended to do it, then they'd just do it, not announce it to the British press two months before their surprise attack.
I agree with the part about him being an under performing 29 year old. He definitely hasn't been anywhere near his best this season.

My advice to him is to get a new agent. All this current big mouth has managed to achieve is to make YaYa look like a right prima donna.
Slightly off topic but it's just occurred, wouldn't "prima doner" make a great name for a kebab shop? Although I'm sure I'm not the first to think this up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.