Yaya Toure signs new five year contract (merged)

Re: Yaya's agent says he is ready to quit...

What a cheeky bastard,all I ever seem to hear is yaya wants this yaya wants that, if he wants to go see ya-ya.

something going on the way kolo took of his shirt and ran down the tunnel at Everton

gordondaviesmoustache said:
jollylescott said:
This could only be true (the buying himself out of the contract) if there was a move to Russia on the cards, which would bring in to serious question his agent's claim about this not being about money.

£22 million for an underperforming 29 year old with two years left on his contract seems pretty good business to me.

It's almost certainly wind and piss anyway. If they intended to do it, then they'd just do it, not announce it to the British press two months before their surprise attack.
I agree with the part about him being an under performing 29 year old. He definitely hasn't been anywhere near his best this season.

My advice to him is to get a new agent. All this current big mouth has managed to achieve is to make YaYa look like a right prima donna.
Slightly off topic but it's just occurred, wouldn't "prima doner" make a great name for a kebab shop? Although I'm sure I'm not the first to think this up.

Lol opportunity knocks in downtown Manchester. I'll have mine with chilli sauce thanks GDM.

Has he circled the stadium to check if his picture's not up. In my game we say you haven't made it until the they write about on the toilet walls.

To be a top club you need to win all battles of power with players.

He has been angling for a big new contract over the age of 30.

Need to get rid now.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
What a cheeky bastard,all I ever seem to hear is yaya wants this yaya wants that, if he wants to go see ya-ya.
For fucks sake,Ya Ya isn't even in the country to sign a contract by weekend, he is in Africa with Kolo and Razak getting ready for a game v Gambia,ITS ALL BULLSHIT!!!

He's added nothing all season and we're second. Get maximum money to our summer war chest and replace him with a hungry midfielder

jollylescott said:
jollylescott said:
I agree with the part about him being an under performing 29 year old. He definitely hasn't been anywhere near his best this season.

My advice to him is to get a new agent. All this current big mouth has managed to achieve is to make YaYa look like a right prima donna.
Slightly off topic but it's just occurred, wouldn't "prima doner" make a great name for a kebab shop? Although I'm sure I'm not the first to think this up.

Lol opportunity knocks in downtown Manchester. I'll have mine with chilli sauce thanks GDM.
You appear to have discovered the limit of my talents :-)

Lemon juice?

Pigeonho said:
without a dream said:
Have you read the thread? Majority accepting that the quotes are real...
Just laughing at the early ones.
Belly laugh or just a little chuckle? ;-)
More of a sniffle through the nose kind of laugh, with piercing eyes and a sarcastic smirk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.