Yaya Toure signs new five year contract (merged)

Re: Yaya's agent says he is ready to quit...

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
What did Jesus say about forgiveness?
Who did he manage?
Not sure what they were called, but he only had a squad of twelve and he performed miracles in keeping them up. In his supporters' eyes he could walk on water.

Surprised he's not been suggested in the Mancini thread.
Lets hope Judas Ya Ya doesn't lead Roberto to the cross .

Who did he manage?
Not sure what they were called, but he only had a squad of twelve and he performed miracles in keeping them up. In his supporters' eyes he could walk on water.

Surprised he's not been suggested in the Mancini thread.
;-)

TheMightyQuinn said:
I've got none of either for plastic fucks who can turn on a player so fucking quickly based on very little.

It speaks volumes about their lack of soul and character.
Who did he manage?

Having stood on the Old Trafford terraces as a boy he then came up through the world famous Man United youth system before making his first team debut. 900 first team appearances later without ever being booked he is currently a "Club Ambassador" working alongside other legends including Andy Cole, Dwight Yorke and Paddy Crerand. As with all United players he receives no salary, prefering to play for the glory of the badge and the honour of representing the 2nd best club in Trafford. He is expected to join the FA in the near future in a move that will ensure no Man U player is ever shown another yellow card.

being linked to chelsea and real :(

i'll fucking cry if he goes.

PaleBlue said:
Much as I appreciate what Yaya has done, he's an employee at the end of the day. Why should the club be held to ransom by a player? If he wants to get more money then go elsewhere and we'll get someone in who has the desire of a Zabaletta or a Milner. If it's his agent saying this why doesn't Yaya deny it? The guy has two years left, why does the deal have to be done by Saturday? He's never been lazy or shit, but nor is he irreplaceable. I hate players who drag this club's name through the mud, he can go and take Tevez with him. More worried about Aguero going to be honest.

drama_queen-360x347.jpg

He's hardly dragging City's name through the mud.

ban-mcfc said:
being linked to chelsea and real :(

i'll fucking cry if he goes.

Why? he's done fuck all for us! Garcia is the future.

I dare say United will have approached his agent too, imagine that, thought prevoking...

Ya Ya has been fantastic for us, especially in the big games. But, at his age, we have probably had the best out of him and it would be crazy to give him a five-year contract. City are taking a strong line with players' agents (Kia the snake has effectively been barred from the club). I think they are right to do this. For example I think United will come to regret the big contract they gave Rooney when he made a fuss. He has been crap since he signed it...especially in the big matches. You could say that RVP saved Bacon's bacon!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.