Yaya Toure signs new five year contract (merged)

Re: Yaya's agent says he is ready to quit...

For me, you have to earn your contract, and this season Yaya hasn't been anywhere near his usual level, also, Its inconceivable too pay someone over 30 200,000 a week.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
For me, you have to earn your contract, and this season Yaya hasn't been anywhere near his usual level,

dont you think that is to do with him being played much deeper?

he is a great player, but he is wasted when he has been told to sit deep, we need him pushing on

btw, once he scores the winning goals in both the semi and the final, then he can get a new contract

ANY1aBLUE said:
ban-mcfc said:
being linked to chelsea and real :(

i'll fucking cry if he goes.

Poof

no way in hell would we sell him to another english club
wonder if tomorrows sun will have another few quotes from this scumbag agent either backtracking or saying thats it we're off.they may think its ok to drop this bombshell whilst internationals are on but yaya has to come back to the etihad next weekend

Mediaset are reporting a possible 75 million bid for yaya and aguero....from Madrid.

bobbyowenquiff said:
Ya Ya has been fantastic for us, especially in the big games. But, at his age, we have probably had the best out of him and it would be crazy to give him a five-year contract. City are taking a strong line with players' agents (Kia the snake has effectively been barred from the club). I think they are right to do this. For example I think United will come to regret the big contract they gave Rooney when he made a fuss. He has been crap since he signed it...especially in the big matches. You could say that RVP saved Bacon's bacon!

A tad incorrect.

Whilst he's certainly not in the form of his life, his goals/assists : games played ratio this season is still impressive and I recall him getting two goals in United's biggest domestic game this season.

SPIDERBOY said:
Mediaset are reporting a possible 75 million bid for yaya and aguero....from Madrid.

I'll have straight swap for Ronaldo and Xabi Alonso.

Doesn't seem to make financial sense to give him anything more than another year extension on top of the two he has.

United are very clever once players get to a certain age, they put them on rolling one-year deals.

Give him another year, keep him another season, monitor his progress, if not performing, we then still have the insurance of two years left to sell.

SPIDERBOY said:
I would defiunitely cry if we sold Kun!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.