Yaya Toure signs new five year contract (merged)

Re: Yaya's agent says he is ready to quit...

Yaya has done loads for City and for my money, he'll offer far more. He is potentially a good Viera type/squad player for any future transition. Sign him up (for longer).

Roberto Mancini can f*** off: he's had two full seasons here and only won the league once. He's f*** all use in the CL. Sorriano and Begiristain can both f*** off: they've been here since summer and Ronaldo and Messi are still in Spain! Why else did City want them in the first place? David Silva can f*** off: he was rubbish against Everton. His head's been turned by Barcelona. Aguero can f*** off : he's a £38 million sick note this season! And now Ya Ya Toure can f*** off because the man who isn't even a FIFA registered agent waits until he's out of the country and makes up a pack of lies about him wanting to leave because of a "lack of respect". He can still f*** off because he hasn't been as good this year as last. He's bone idle anyway.

All of these sentiments have been expressed on this forum recently. Some are expressed with all the predictable regularity of a group of serial malcontents. Others are the spoilt baby remarks which follow each defeat. They all have in common a seething bitterness aimed at those people who are actually the backbone of our club and it's success. Only Sheikh Mansour is immune from criticism. But give it time...if we don't win the CL next season.

I have a long "City memory". My teens were spent watching the great Mercer-Allison team, which finished top of the league in 1968...and then finished 13th, 10th, 11th and 4th (5 points clear - 2 for a win - 5 left to play!) before the Mercer-Allison partnership broke up, and then that was it, with the exception of the League cup in 1976, until 2011, with this manager and these players. There are no guarantees in football, apart from the guarantee that if you drive your best people out of the club, you'll never win anything. That's the lesson City fans should have learnt better than anyone.

BluessinceHydeRoad said:
Roberto Mancini can f*** off: he's had two full seasons here and only won the league once. He's f*** all use in the CL. Sorriano and Begiristain can both f*** off: they've been here since summer and Ronaldo and Messi are still in Spain! Why else did City want them in the first place? David Silva can f*** off: he was rubbish against Everton. His head's been turned by Barcelona. Aguero can f*** off : he's a £38 million sick note this season! And now Ya Ya Toure can f*** off because the man who isn't even a FIFA registered agent waits until he's out of the country and makes up a pack of lies about him wanting to leave because of a "lack of respect". He can still f*** off because he hasn't been as good this year as last. He's bone idle anyway.

All of these sentiments have been expressed on this forum recently. Some are expressed with all the predictable regularity of a group of serial malcontents. Others are the spoilt baby remarks which follow each defeat. They all have in common a seething bitterness aimed at those people who are actually the backbone of our club and it's success. Only Sheikh Mansour is immune from criticism. But give it time...if we don't win the CL next season.

I have a long "City memory". My teens were spent watching the great Mercer-Allison team, which finished top of the league in 1968...and then finished 13th, 10th, 11th and 4th (5 points clear - 2 for a win - 5 left to play!) before the Mercer-Allison partnership broke up, and then that was it, with the exception of the League cup in 1976, until 2011, with this manager and these players. There are no guarantees in football, apart from the guarantee that if you drive your best people out of the club, you'll never win anything. That's the lesson City fans should have learnt better than anyone.
I've read good posts, bad posts, stupid posts, bitter posts on here, but those last few lines sum up our club perfectly - we sound the same age - you old git.

BluessinceHydeRoad said:

citizen-kane-clapping.jpg

Some sound words for a spoilt minority

Graceyboy said:
BluessinceHydeRoad said:

citizen-kane-clapping.jpg

Some sound words for a spoilt minority
I agree

BluessinceHydeRoad said:

Best thing I've read on this forum for a long time. Thanks for this.

BluessinceHydeRoad said:

Good post but will undoubtedly get ripped to shreds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.