Yaya Toure signs new five year contract (merged)

Re: Yaya Toure

Claytop said:
He best get his finger out for the rest of the season then, his attitude most games this season has been poor to say the least.

He was such a beast last year aswell.

garbage

great news, i think it's a good decision for him as well.

Yaya Toure's Manchester City future in doubt

MANCHESTER CITY'S powerhouse midfielder Yaya Toure could leave the club in the summer as talks over a new contract have stalled.

By: Charles Perrin

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/385201/Yaya-Toure-s-Manchester-City-future-in-doubt?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+daily-express-sport-news+%28Daily+Express+%3A%3A+Sport+Feed%29" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football ... rt+Feed%29</a>

FantasyIreland said:
Yaya Toure's Manchester City future in doubt

MANCHESTER CITY'S powerhouse midfielder Yaya Toure could leave the club in the summer as talks over a new contract have stalled.

By: Charles Perrin

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/385201/Yaya-Toure-s-Manchester-City-future-in-doubt?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+daily-express-sport-news+%28Daily+Express+%3A%3A+Sport+Feed%29" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football ... rt+Feed%29</a>

Rubbish.

It's another example of the lack of journalistic integrity in this country.

That story started in the Daily Star with them saying City chiefs were taking their time over a new contract for Yaya as they want to monitor his continued importance and form before deciding on the terms a new deal.

So Tuttomercato Web translate it into Italian then this writer at the Express translates it back to English and turns it into a "Yaya could leave" story when the original didn't read anything like that.

LoveCity said:

That story started in the Daily Star with them saying City chiefs were taking their time over a new contract for Yaya as they want to monitor his continued importance and form before deciding on the terms a new deal.

So Tuttomercato Web translate it into Italian then this writer at the Express translates it back to English and turns it into a "Yaya could leave" story when the original didn't read anything like that.

Truly astonishing.

What I find most frustrating about journalists and their relationship with football fans is that, if it relates to your own club it's garbage and not true, when it's someone else's club its taken as gospel.

While we all know this is bullshit, god knows how many people will read that and regurgitate it

Goo said:
LoveCity said:

Truly astonishing.

What I find most frustrating about journalists and their relationship with football fans is that, if it relates to your own club it's garbage and not true, when it's someone else's club its taken as gospel.

While we all know this is bullshit, god knows how many people will read that and regurgitate it

We should not give a shit what people think... as long the fact and truth of it is the complete opposite papers can dribble bullshit however they like... the scum do need to sell papers and this is how they find they do it (utter shit journalism) :)

SuperSilva said:
Goo said:
LoveCity said:

Truly astonishing.

We should not give a shit what people think... as long the fact and truth of it is the complete opposite papers can dribble bullshit however they like... the scum do need to sell papers and this is how they find they do it (utter shit journalism) :)

Yeah I try and not let mindless drivel like this bother me, but when every tom, dick, and harry, who know's I'm a city fan comes up and talks to me about how all this doom and gloom is happening because the papers said so, or that everything is going fantastic at the swamp because they don't get shit like this about them printed, eventually it gets to me.

I love City, and I hate seeing this sort of shit just get thrown out of the printing presses on a daily basis.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.