Yaya Toure signs new five year contract (merged)

Re: Yaya's agent says he is ready to quit...

paulgmurphyhumphries said:
The argument is going round and round. This time next year, we will have the answer. Those wanting to give him a 5 year 55 million contract beware, I have been through the post and noted in my little black book. My little black book does not lie.
Why not let him prove he is the best box to box midfielder for the next 2 years on 220 a week, if he does give the man another contract.
If he wants to continue to jog and wheese, he can go to one of the elite clubs in Europe surely, barca, real, bayern, dortmund , chelski, are all ready to pay 35mil for him.
its ,pure common sence isnt it .55 million for a 30 year old,!how many times have we been had over before ,<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:28 pm --<br /><br />
ped said:
The argument is going round and round. This time next year, we will have the answer. Those wanting to give him a 5 year 55 million contract beware, I have been through the post and noted in my little black book. My little black book does not lie.
Why not let him prove he is the best box to box midfielder for the next 2 years on 220 a week, if he does give the man another contract.
If he wants to continue to jog and wheese, he can go to one of the elite clubs in Europe surely, barca, real, bayern, dortmund , chelski, are all ready to pay 35mil for him.
its ,pure common sence isnt it .55 million for a 30 year old,!how many times have we been had over before ,
22 million buy out ;35 million contract,lets see how many clubs are willing .

ped said:
its ,pure common sence isnt it .55 million for a 30 year old,!how many times have we been had over before ,

-- Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:28 pm --

ped said:

common sense is you dont sell your best players!

city are not selling him ,he still has 2 years on his contract,its his agent,threatning a22 million buy out ,the club has been backed into a corner,even the worlds richest will not take a 55 mill 5 year gamble

ped said:
city are not selling him ,he still has 2 years on his contract,its his agent,threatning a22 million buy out ,the club has been backed into a corner,even the worlds richest will not take a 55 mill 5 year gamble

The club haven't been backed into anything.

ped said:

-- Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:28 pm --

ped said:

I'm not sure whether you are arguing with yourself, agreeing with yourself, or just talking to yourself?

bluemoon32 said:
Next thing we know we'll have Yaya saying he doesn't agree with what his agent said blah blah blah.
Agents never do anything without their clients knowing about it or without their prior agreement.

Players generally leave all commercial decisions to their agents.
I have worked with a lot of players that aren't told what they are there for, until they arrive at the meeting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.