Yaya Toure signs new five year contract (merged)

Re: Yaya's agent says he is ready to quit...

mancini has just said both he and yaya are going to be staying for a long time.thats good enough for me.phew

NipHolmes said:
karen7 said:
mancini has just said both he and yaya are going to be staying for a long time.thats good enough for me.phew

It's not down to Mancini to decide if either will stay.

dont you think he might know more than we do about what is going on?all we can do is guess,i prefer to believe unless it PROVES to be wrong.If you want to waste your time picking imaginary holes in everything he says thats up to you mate

karen7 said:
NipHolmes said:
karen7 said:

dont you think he might know more than we do about what is going on?all we can do is guess,i prefer to believe unless it PROVES to be wrong.If you want to waste your time picking imaginary holes in everything he says thats up to you mate

Of course he will but you're making more out of what I said that is there. As I said, it's not down to Mancini to decide if either will stay. It is Txiki's job.

NipHolmes said:
karen7 said:

ok smarty arse, he can only comment in so far as he is able<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:25 pm --<br /><br />
NipHolmes said:
karen7 said:
NipHolmes said:

Of course he will but you're making more out of what I said that is there. As I said, it's not down to Mancini to decide if either will stay. It is Txiki's job.

let's hope Mancini is around longer eh, he has done a lot in terms of moving our club forward, at this staqe I am yet to see any evidence of great strides forward from Txiki

BringBackSwales said:
NipHolmes said:
karen7 said:

ok smarty arse, he can only comment in so far as he is able

-- Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:25 pm --

NipHolmes said:
karen7 said:

let's hope Mancini is around longer eh, he has done a lot in terms of moving our club forward, at this staqe I am yet to see any evidence of great strides forward from Txiki

Do you want Txiki to magic up his own transfer window to prove his worth to you?

We will see what's happening in the summer.

Take a look at Barca and what he and Soriano have done, it's no different to us signing Kompany and Aguero but at board level instead.

#together
#keepthefaith

:)

NipHolmes said:
BringBackSwales said:
NipHolmes said:

NipHolmes said:

Do you want Txiki to magic up his own transfer window to prove his worth to you?

Take a look at Barca and what he and Soriano have done, it's no different to us signing Kompany and Aguero but at board level instead.

#together
#keepthefaith

people keep saying that these guys made Barcelona what it is today - I am a bit sceptical and tend to think that the scouts and coaches may have been more instrumental in that; these guys seem to have assumed god-like status in this forum, so I hope you are all correct in your presumptions

BringBackSwales said:
NipHolmes said:
BringBackSwales said:

#together
#keepthefaith

people keep saying that these guys made Barcelona what it is today - I am a bit sceptical and tend to think that the scouts and coaches may have been more instrumental in that; these guys seem to have assumed god-like status in this forum, so I hope you are all correct in your presumptions

They are not demi-gods or even seen as such. They just did a bloody good job at Barca and are the best guys in the business to get us to where we want to be to be honest. Liverpool and Chelsea both went for Txiki and he came to us. They pursued him for very good reason.

Soriano also turned their finances around.

If you ever have half hour or an hour it would be ideal for you to read up a little, you may quell your fears somewhat.

karen7 said:
NipHolmes said:
karen7 said:

Don't want to sound patronising but I wouldn't have expected him to say anything different.

Yaya is his main man end of as was Balo -
Now read his comments about Dzeko for eg. He is a top player but if he wants to go etc etc etc

There is a game being played here and he needs to keep his balls about him.

1. to finish the season as well as possible
2. if his job is at risk - to get the best possible deal available from it

No matter what anybody says - he is a very cool character in front of the press

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.