Yaya Toure signs new five year contract (merged)

Re: Yaya's agent says he is ready to quit...

crystal_mais said:
No matter what anybody says - he is a very cool character in front of the press

He's learned from his Inter dummy spit which nearly cost him millions of euros.

"No, I did not head to PSG," Toure told Sport-Ivoire. "You know that with the approach of the transfer window, there are many things that are said in the newspapers.

"We are professional and so far I have not given any agreement with any club. I am for the moment a City player and I will fight so that we finished the season in good conditions''.

If the above is true and particularly that last sentence then it is very different from his ''I love City and want to stay'' comments from a while ago.

BillyShears said:
crystal_mais said:
No matter what anybody says - he is a very cool character in front of the press

He's learned from his Inter dummy spit which nearly cost him millions of euros.

he's learnt since then - that shafted him and he will not make the same mistake again

br62 said:
"No, I did not head to PSG," Toure told Sport-Ivoire. "You know that with the approach of the transfer window, there are many things that are said in the newspapers.

"We are professional and so far I have not given any agreement with any club. I am for the moment a City player and I will fight so that we finished the season in good conditions''.

If the above is true and particularly that last sentence then it is very different from his ''I love City and want to stay'' comments from a while ago.
Of course it's different. He's basically said 'my future beyond this summer is undecided'.

Didsbury Dave said:
br62 said:

Of course it's different. He's basically said 'my future beyond this summer is undecided'.
The words are different, but only, I suspect, because of the fact that his contract has two years left to run from this summer.

It is a perfectly understandable shift in emphasis in order to get the best deal he can. Can't blame him for that.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Didsbury Dave said:
br62 said:

The words are different, but only, I suspect, because of the fact that his contract has two years left to run from this summer.

It is a perfectly understandable shift in emphasis in order to get the best deal he can. Can't blame him for that.
It´s understadable but there are better ways to go about these things then to have his agent/dad threaten the club to sign him by Saturday or he´s off.

Next thing we know we'll have Yaya saying he doesn't agree with what his agent said blah blah blah.
Agents never do anything without their clients knowing about it or without their prior agreement.

The argument is going round and round. This time next year, we will have the answer. Those wanting to give him a 5 year 55 million contract beware, I have been through the post and noted in my little black book. My little black book does not lie.
Why not let him prove he is the best box to box midfielder for the next 2 years on 220 a week, if he does give the man another contract.
If he wants to continue to jog and wheese, he can go to one of the elite clubs in Europe surely, barca, real, bayern, dortmund , chelski, are all ready to pay 35mil for him.

Fookin spiders
I know I dont have to read this shite

I know I should not look at the world through blue tinted specs but....

We do not renew contracts during the season.
How many times.

Comprende

br62 said:

When somebody does not have English as their first language I think there maybe a bit of the wrong words being used to express yourself can happen, I some of that might be happening in this episode.
And if he is making such demands all negotiations have to begin somewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.