Yaya Toure signs new five year contract (merged)

Re: Yaya's agent says he is ready to quit...

No Acon next year. Today showed why we have to keep whatever the cost.

He is without doubt our most influential player for me.

Makes me laugh, one minute he's a rolls Royce, the next he's puffin billy

the man is incredible, he was superb today, controlled the tempo, showed how good he is when he wants to be, was impressed seeing him track back and stop cissoko for them a few times too.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
No Acon next year. Today showed why we have to keep whatever the cost.

He is without doubt our most influential player for me.

Totally agree.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
the man is incredible, he was superb today, controlled the tempo, showed how good he is when he wants to be, was impressed seeing him track back and stop cissoko for them a few times too.

Sissoko pushed Clichy off the ball in the second half very easily and tried the same tactic with Yaya. It was like a man against a boy!!!
Yaya was immense today and my MOTM.
When he plays like that no-one can touch him.

It was wonderful to see Yaya in full beast mode. His track back to shove Sissoko off the ball was worth the price of admission. You would almost think that he is playing for a new contract! (lol)

paulgmurphyhumphries said:
The argument is going round and round. This time next year, we will have the answer. Those wanting to give him a 5 year 55 million contract beware, I have been through the post and noted in my little black book. My little black book does not lie.
Why not let him prove he is the best box to box midfielder for the next 2 years on 220 a week, if he does give the man another contract.
If he wants to continue to jog and wheese, he can go to one of the elite clubs in Europe surely, barca, real, bayern, dortmund , chelski, are all ready to pay 35mil for him.

Why would Barca buy an older player back for more money than they sold him to us for?

In fact bar Chelsea, why would Real, Bayern and Dortmund, all of whom have turned us over, want him?

For the money he wants, its PSG or Anzi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.